To start as king

Users who are viewing this thread

Snop

Recruit
Hello,

Been playing Warband and mods for some time now, and I wonder if there is any way I can start as a king with a kingdom? I always end up cheating because else the game is too time-consuming. But because of the cheating, it gets boring since I always win every battle and nothing is at stake.

Snoop said:
Snop pls. Go home you're drunk.

Wonderful...  :lol:

In Warband version 1.158+, Native, you have these variants for it:
a. get enough money, horses, goods... and at least one castle. Afterwards you'll be named (or promoted) as a King!
...your faction color should be red by default (yes, you are getting your own faction... though, it's better to say group, as there aren't any special units for it - you shall pick from what is on the map, from 6 standard, standalone factions). Brand?
b. You, after getting at least 150 points of renown (famousity), will be able to get with any faction on the map (it's for male characters).
...afterwards, you can "disconnect" from your loyal King and get your red color again, as a small King. Faction leader (like King Graveth of the kingdom of Rhodoks, by example) will NOT get too mad about it, anyways...

Luck! Play this wonderful, awesome, artificial game... our Turkish masterpeace. :smile:

Snop said:
Hello,

Been playing Warband and mods for some time now, and I wonder if there is any way I can start as a king with a kingdom? I always end up cheating because else the game is too time-consuming. But because of the cheating, it gets boring since I always win every battle and nothing is at stake.
I play the same way  :lol:
I doubt there is a way you can replace a king or start as a king already, sorry :sad:

The game could be gaining in caloriet, if there would be more options, more power about the castles (about castle owning).
...the unique storylines about it. Reputations.
Game's amazing if there are a pizza delivery - food is sent by markets right into your castle.

Few versions ago, far, at the Mount&Blade 1 - they have had a barberian castle. It was something... they excluded it later on! - WHAT? !!!

Mount&Blade 1 version .860 though, was able to keep moving into barberian / thief game modes, what would be super-great.

Back
Top Bottom