Community Server

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone, I want to announce that there is a new server for The Deluge - CommunityServer. This server is hosted by Hakkapeliter clan with some outside help. In the future we would like to start other server, but we cannot do anything without your help and money :mrgreen:. This thread will give you all information about server(s) such as rules, admins etc. Moreover, we have made a deal with our host, that every saturday we can run 200 slots server totally for free as long as we pay for the existing one. Please keep this thread clean, do not spam or make pointless discussion.

Battle - 60 slots

OBEY ADMINS AT ANY TIME
USING RESTRICTED BANNER WITHOUR PERMISSION OR AGAINST IT'S PURPOSE IS PROHIBITED*

Glitching & cheating is FORBIDDEN
Offensive behavior is FORBIDDEN
Recruiting message ONLY ONE PER MAP
Friendly fire range and melee - YES
Friendly fire damage to friend - YES
Teamkills before kick - 6
Spectator camera - FREE
Control block direction - MOUSE MOVEMENT
Combat speed - MEDIUM
Map time limit - 30 MIN
Round time limit - 300 SEC
Team point limit - 5
Starting gold - 1700
Combat gold bonus - 200
Round gold bonus - 1000

SOON

Apache_Tribe_Leader
RP_ HetP_Teletubis
FG_KING_OOO
SRP_Zyzz
Henito_Gajuti
ChE_Ciura_Medrzec_Sifu
Misiek654
Krzyzowcy
ChE_Ganter    x2
ChE_Chorazy_Ganczo_Jarzo
Molin
Szwagier
Kubalo

Code:
1. Server
2. Date
3. Description (pics/text)

*reference to banners restricted by password

Hey guys, since server's opening we've done really good job in "dealing" with trolls etc., some of banned players has convinced to their charges and after agreeing to our provisions they witnessed my generosity^^. I would be really happy to hear your thoughts about this server which is hosted for you and if you are happy so far we could host another server in a couple of weeks!? Beside that we've been thinking "How to upgrade" the server, therefore we ask all of you to crate your own maps and we will definitely upload them, there is only one "but", you have to overwrite maps that are not currently on map rotation, later on I will create a spoiler abut it! Feel free to ask and discuss. :grin:

Today due to the 410 anniversary of Battle of Kircholm there will be a mini-event on public server.
At 18:00 gmt on CommunityOfficial server we will launch map "Kircholm" and set unit limits in the way that Polish cavalry would face Swedish muskets and pikes. We will play few rounds like that, then we will play a bit longer with normal limits and settings, with the same factions.

This is how the original Kircholm event looked like, in the times when The Deluge mod was called "WFaS"

wykrzyknik.gif
Attention

I would like to mention that the servers which we use are not hosted for free, maintaining both CommunityOfficial and The_Deluge_Reloaded costs us 6€ monthly - it is not much, but still it will be really nice if someone could aid us in paying for what we all benefit from :wink:

If you are able and willing to donate sth, write it here or PM me, there I will give you PayPal or bank account info.

What would you get in return?
- your name will be mentioned in this thread, in server info and during the event, since you will be its founder
- respect and gratitude amongst players
- satisfaction from the fact that you've made your contribution to development of the best mod ever created 
wykrzyknik.gif

hello
I was playing earlier today and some ****ers kept shooting at us and taunting me and my friends. Anyway, one tries to shoot me but misses, so I aimed at him to scare him off but accidently misclicked and killed him. I got permanently banned for this, ****ing permanently.
Please unban Macodoro or atleast give me temporary ban because you need players on this mod or it will die wtf

I was the Admin you teamkilled and banned you after you aimed at me for a good few seconds.
Granted you aimed at me after your friend shot a friendly players horse, I told him in my usual manner to not shoot friendly horses, if I did insult you, i'm not surprised, that's me.

But a perm is abit excessive, despite both of you being general ****ers pissing about on the server for a few rounds beforehand.
I'd support your unban.

Back
Top Bottom