Floris Evolved (Sub Mod - Released)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi i'm having some troubles using the multiplayer function of the mod.

Me and my friend both own Mount and Blade Warband on steam, we are trying to make the co-op battles to work.

I run an encounter, save, re-enter the encounter, set for multiplayer play, quit the campain, setup the multiplayer server, check if everything is right (the troops on both sides) and open the server for my friend to join (we are connecting thought hamachi). The problem happens here, my friend can see my server and can click to join, but once he click to join a message saying "Incorrect Authorization Key" pop's up, we made some reseach and found out that it may be the steam VAC blocking the game to work fine. I tried to create the server unmarking the VAC option so the server could be without it but it doesn't work.

Is someone here having the some problem or had this problem and found a way to fix it?

Sumtingwong said:
troycall said:
Sumtingwong said:
Log messages STILL not appearing. I love Floris, but for **** sakes pay attention when we are telling you there is an issue.
THE REASON none of our **** messages are being seen like normal, is because of a **** line error. One that i've NEVER seen in the Original Floris Mod, and what is going on is it's overloading our message box, which is effectively breaking the text box. Deleting and going back to the original.
Best thing you can do at this point is contact Dynamite Jewduh, but far as I am aware the mod is considered in a stable state and won't be updated anytime soon.
Nah, it's too late.

It's not stable at all, I just got the same bug 2 years later :/

On moddb, and anywhere else I could find a download, the mod is completely broken and refuses to function with the latest warband. very sad. I would love to see the floris mod makers re-absorb all the content in this mod back into main floris expanded, because that actually still works even though it's older than this mod. Just a hope.

Me too, but I don't see anyone working on old mods anymore since M&B2 is on the horizon.. an ever unchanging horizon.

Regardless of whenever the game finally releases, I think M&B is far too old for most people to still care about it, even though there's not many games like it.

DAOWAce said:
..I think M&B is far too old for most people to still care about it, even though there's not many games like it.
I dont think so. This game is still cult, because of its great mods.  :grin:

@Dynamite Jewduh: Nice work their! Is this mod compatibel to floris in any way? Are savegames importabel? Thank you in advance.

Hi there. Just wondering if there's a way to keep the new combat animations from Floris Expanded (swinging your weapon around) while at the same time have all the animations Floris Evolved brings to the table.

Zunbil said:
Hi there. Just wondering if there's a way to keep the new combat animations from Floris Expanded (swinging your weapon around) while at the same time have all the animations Floris Evolved brings to the table.

Try file editing.

Hello,ive played Floris Expanded and Floris Evolved,and im using WSE the thing is Floris Evolved keeps sending errors of the left screen...some Opcode errors....

Has anyone figured out how to get Virake's Male and Female Face Replacer Compilation to work with Floris Evolved?

So I followed the Floris companion Guide and have Borderline 13A. Some of my compainions have 99 moral and some have low 40s dispite me winning, completing quests and never sacking villages. Is this just apart of Borderline companions and I shouldn't worry and they won't leave or am I doing something wrong

hi!
Awesome Mod!
is there hope for an italian translation of this fantastic mod?
The Floris mod is long dead my friend, the best you could do is get the dev suite of the expanded version and doing the dirty work yourself. Sure, it's not Evolved, but it's something.

Now everyone's moved on to Bannerlord, or have given up waiting long ago...

AI lords take time to reach bigger party when i set their party size bigger
i can only set party size after i start campaign

Back
Top Bottom