Long live to Assassins!

Users who are viewing this thread

We were hosting a server from time to time, but it is very, very sporadic. If you want to hear about it, thoug, we always do an announcement in our Assassin Hunt Steam Group. Just take a look and join us there, if you like. You will find other players there :smile:

I know I'm a bit late with this, I have not looked at this forum for quite some time - I have also uploaded the latest version that I had still lying around on my pc, so if anyone wants to try and see if it still works, feel free: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10CKEzkroFIEjd9gUiRuqHm-8tKBWZrgD/view?usp=share_link

We also started working on a Bannerlord Version of this mod, though that is quite a way off from a release or any other information, really. It started yesterday and I can not even promise you that we will stick with it, atm we are mostly trying out what might be possible with the Bannerlord engine.

We also started working on a Bannerlord Version of this mod, though that is quite a way off from a release or any other information, really. It started yesterday and I can not even promise you that we will stick with it, atm we are mostly trying out what might be possible with the Bannerlord engine.
Warband MP is going extinct, therefore I doubt anyone will use your most recent module, but thanks for uploading it anyway. Bannerlord MP has some potential to thrive - it depends upon TW and modders - so good luck with your project.

Coincidentally, servers for Ubisoft's legacy AC MP games (ACB, ACRev, AC3) were shut down in October, so your prospective mod may be a blast from the past for some people driven by nostalgia who would happen to play Bannerlord.

I know I'm a bit late with this, I have not looked at this forum for quite some time - I have also uploaded the latest version that I had still lying around on my pc, so if anyone wants to try and see if it still works, feel free: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10CKEzkroFIEjd9gUiRuqHm-8tKBWZrgD/view?usp=share_link

Awesome! Is there a certain way you have to host assassin hunt? I remember running into some issues trying to host it in the past.

That's correct. It needs to be a dedicated server, if you try to just host via the in game menu, some/many of the features do not work, we never really found out why that is.

Back
Top Bottom