Bot Survival NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
ElonsMusk said:
Nickname: ElonsMusk
GUID: 952419
Steam: rempell
How active can you be?: Couple hours per day, sometimes large chunks of time.
Current Regiment/Clan: 1stLC
Admin experience: In MnB, 0
Why do you want this role?: BBG sometimes needs quiet admins to fill gaps when no authority is present. The server dies (player count) when trolls etc aren't penalized, or the map changes aren't well received.

:mrgreen:

Approved, talk to me on steam and we'll setup a training time.

Name: ratso
Offense: joining the bot survival server
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: "brian - Today at 12:46 PM
well an update just got rolled out, if that has anything to do with it
theres also the server having to be rescripted for the new version
honestly mate i wish i could tell you a definite answer but i honestly dont know
ill get a word in to tired for you, yeah?"
User ID #: 1764219
Time/Date: less than an hour before this post

update - was kindly perma banned from the TS server for no idea why, here is the reason given.
"<12:54:58> You were banned permanently from the server by "Jammy" (good luck with your appeal)"

This server has some abusive admins.. Was Banned along with others for complaining about the admins abusing their powers using GOD MODE and then they tried to justify by saying they were TESTING it..... we all know what god mode is and it was just making gameplay not fun... sooo a few of us got banned for speaking out mind saying it was cheap to be using it and that they should turn it off..... no warnings about a ban just told we shouldnt be complaining and boom..... banned. Really sad to see this hope the owner of server fixes this problem and if its the owner that did it they shouldnt be running a server like that. With a game with such a small community its sad to see admins not care one bit about ppl that play on their servers and act like children abusing power just because they can.

phalxor said:
Name: ratso
Offense: joining the bot survival server
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: "brian - Today at 12:46 PM
well an update just got rolled out, if that has anything to do with it
theres also the server having to be rescripted for the new version
honestly mate i wish i could tell you a definite answer but i honestly dont know
ill get a word in to tired for you, yeah?"
User ID #: 1764219
Time/Date: less than an hour before this post

Already taken care of. You were temp banned for ignoring admins requests to not join team 2. Which I looked at the logs, they said to get off team 2, but you probably didn't think they were talking to you as you said this was your first time joining the server and understood who they were talking to.

update - was kindly perma banned from the TS server for no idea why, here is the reason given.
"<12:54:58> You were banned permanently from the server by "Jammy" (good luck with your appeal)"

ScrfyNerf-Herder said:
This server has some abusive admins.. Was Banned along with others for complaining about the admins abusing their powers using GOD MODE and then they tried to justify by saying they were TESTING it..... we all know what god mode is and it was just making gameplay not fun... sooo a few of us got banned for speaking out mind saying it was cheap to be using it and that they should turn it off..... no warnings about a ban just told we shouldnt be complaining and boom..... banned. Really sad to see this hope the owner of server fixes this problem and if its the owner that did it they shouldnt be running a server like that. With a game with such a small community its sad to see admins not care one bit about ppl that play on their servers and act like children abusing power just because they can.
ok I found the logs on that. Yeah I apologize, they went overboard on testing new features from the patch. And I apologize for the 1 hour ban they gave you. I've told them all that they can't use God mode now.

Nickname: 15e_SoP_DarthNox
GUID: 1681079
Steam: 15e DarthNox
How active can you be?: Almost every day, (I have a lot of free time)
Current Regiment/Clan: 15e
Admin experience: KOB Commander Battle, BBG Commander battle
Why do you want this role?: I like Bot survival and feel like if I was a admin it would help out the people on early morning and late night. Thank you!

Nickname: Oberschutze_Hans
GUID: 1089954
Steam: Wyoming / steamcommunity.com/id/thebram
How long have you played on the server?: About a year, maybe more.
Current weekly hours on the server?: I start playing for a few hours at 16h GMT during the week, during the weekends it's a bit more sporadic but more.
How active can you be?: Really active during the weekend, I'd make even more time to play NW.
Age: 15, I'm mature though, I've had a pretty hard life.
Timezone/Location: GMT+1
Current Regiment/Clan: Steiner's Elite
Admin experience: None
Any Active Admins that can be a referral?:
Why do you want this role?: This server is awesome, but without an admin to moderate bot counts etc. it's way too easy most of the time. The hours I play there isn't an admin on most of the time.

UNBAN REQUEST :evil: :?: :lol: :party: :cool: :cry: :iamamoron:

Name: God_Emperor_Trump

Offense: I broke the servers racial profanity rules, a user said Nigeria and I responded with "Niggeria"

Proof: Well I don't know what to do here, maybe ask the admins.

Why should I be unbanned?: I was just trying to be edgy and make a joke that I thought it was funny. Clearly my humor is not appropriate and I promise not to break anymore rules ever again. I really enjoy the server and I believe I should be unbanned

Time/Date: 1/28/18

ID: 1095975

deathwarrior700 said:
UNBAN REQUEST :evil: :?: :lol: :party: :cool: :cry: :iamamoron:

Name: God_Emperor_Trump

Offense: I broke the servers racial profanity rules, a user said Nigeria and I responded with "Niggeria"

Proof: Well I don't know what to do here, maybe ask the admins.

Why should I be unbanned?: I was just trying to be edgy and make a joke that I thought it was funny. Clearly my humor is not appropriate and I promise not to break anymore rules ever again. I really enjoy the server and I believe I should be unbanned

Time/Date: 1/28/18

ID: 1095975

I already happened to unban you last night. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Nickname: Serbiaball
GUID: 1701160
Steam: Serbiaball
How active can you be?: Pretty active if I'm not on MBW I'm playing Barotrauma
Current Regiment/Clan:  N/A
Admin experience: N/A
Why do you want this role?: I've played BBG a lot and I'd like to become a admin on it and play the game as one I'd think it'd be fun

(Sorry for the repost, I think I used the wrong application form for this thread!)

Nickname: Napalmium
GUID: 1627540
Steam: Napalmasaur / Speedorz55
How active can you be?: I can be on almost every day, and I can put in 1-2 hours on weekdays, 3-4 hours on weekends.
Current Regiment/Clan: None.
Admin experience: Unrelated to MB:W, but I was an assistant admin on a ROBLOX game a long, long time ago. Aside from that, no other experience.
Why do you want this role?: When I join servers in my timezone, I see servers without any admins, leaving them without the luxury of partizani and sailor hordes to fuel their enjoyment. I also want to bring justice to the trollers and troublemakers and enforce the rules. Being an admin also seems fun and exciting.

Nickname: Oberstleutnant_Steiner
GUID: 1323993
Steam: Jdawg73
How active can you be?: I usually play around 2 hours a day at least or more.
Current Regiment/Clan: Steiner's Elite-70 members that play casually.
Admin experience: I have no existing experience as an admin but have played on this server for almost two years, I have also been in a leadership role for my group in this amount of time as well as getting to know quite a few admins in my time; Doc Holiday, Zayas, Pheonix, Guybrush, Blee.
Why do you want this role?:  I find myself playing when admins are often offline and I would like to assist with smooth running of the server in their absence such as ensuring all charge mode for example to stop delayers near the end of the round. I do not wish to abuse admin powers only to ensure the server is not in a bad position such as with certain admin settings such as a high bot count not being deactivated when an admin leaves the server or personally ending a round when a stuck bot that cannot be reached and is delaying the game for everyone else.

Name: Dogfart
Offense: teamhitting?
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: Learned my lesson
User ID #:883583
Time/Date: 2/20/18? No idea

Dogfart said:

Teamhitting isn't really an issue on this server as tk is pretty much disabled. You were kicked or temp banned by an admin recently for trolling and banned for slurring at an admin on 2/19/18.
the "u" and "i" are starred out so taleworlds doesn't block out the entire word.
18:54:43 - *DEAD* [Dogfart] f*cking n*gger admin

Unban Date February 26, 2018. Reply here again on that date so I can be reminded to unban you.

Dogfart said:

Nevermind, I remembered. Unbanned. Please follow the server rules and have fun!

Jdawg7373 said:
Nickname: Oberstleutnant_Steiner
GUID: 1323993
Steam: Jdawg73
How active can you be?: I usually play around 2 hours a day at least or more.
Current Regiment/Clan: Steiner's Elite-70 members that play casually.
Admin experience: I have no existing experience as an admin but have played on this server for almost two years, I have also been in a leadership role for my group in this amount of time as well as getting to know quite a few admins in my time; Doc Holiday, Zayas, Pheonix, Guybrush, Blee.
Why do you want this role?:  I find myself playing when admins are often offline and I would like to assist with smooth running of the server in their absence such as ensuring all charge mode for example to stop delayers near the end of the round. I do not wish to abuse admin powers only to ensure the server is not in a bad position such as with certain admin settings such as a high bot count not being deactivated when an admin leaves the server or personally ending a round when a stuck bot that cannot be reached and is delaying the game for everyone else.

Approved, we'll finish your training on teamspeak.

Hi there guys,

Just want to let you know that and admin for BBG Bot survival on mount and blade Napoleonic wars by the name of "Angel Of Hessianz" is harrassing players,spam map changing,spam instakilling players,using racist and prejudiced slurs. If you can please view chat logs on BBG Bot Survival between 2:30 AM-3:30 AM American Pacific time. 

khalil_sadat14 said:
Hi there guys,

Just want to let you know that and admin for BBG Bot survival on mount and blade Napoleonic wars by the name of "Angel Of Hessianz" is harrassing players,spam map changing,spam instakilling players,using racist and prejudiced slurs. If you can please view chat logs on BBG Bot Survival between 2:30 AM-3:30 AM American Pacific time.

Yeah sorry about that, he is a new admin that did fine as a player and the last week as an admin, but I"m not sure what happened or if he went crazy or was high or something. I removed his admin and banned him for now. Thanks for the report.

Announcement:
Year of Jubilee!

All bans deleted and list reset for Summer '18

Welcome back Trolls, hackers, and racists!

I just wanted to complain, the admins here do not seem to enforce the rules, the chat is constantly cluttered with racist rants, regardless of if an admin is on or not.

One of the maps also seems to be a defense of the Reichstag complete with swastika.

If anything the admins seem to encourage this. I don't know why this server is a draw for white supremacists.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom