Bot Survival NA

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For simplicity's sake I will be updating the FSE forum thread with more recent info and keeping this one with bare bone vital info. For added information please visit our FSE forum thread due to it being more popular.

On a side note: After having encountered multiple trolls/ Betty the Bomber members, the following rule is in effect:  People that look like this or this will be PERMANENTLY BANNED OFF THE SERVER WITHOUT A CHANCE TO APPEAL, NO EXCEPTIONS. Don't do it.

Name:[34e]SoP_Twitch
Offense:unknown
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I was given no warning or reason of ban!
User ID #: 1225368
Time/Date: not quite sure but I think it was sometime on August 13th, 2015 (I thought it was only a temp ban or something so I didn't note anything ._.)

Twitch said:
Twitch, you have been banned for recruiting on our server. Only BBG regiments may recruit on our server. Please familiarize yourself with our rules before you come back. Your ban will be lifted in one week from today. Post on this thread at that point in time to become unbanned.

Commissar_Cripple said:

One of my admins told me he got you for "About 32 sayings of the N-word"...

:lol:

Yea, try not to do that kind of stuff. Your ban will be lifted the 28th. Post on this thread then to become unbanned.

Nickname:uSMC_PFC_Jonathan (originally pegasus)
GUID:491837
Steam:[BBG]_Jonathan
How active can you be?:very active
Current Regiment/Clan:part of the usmc, unactive due to work but still apart, vale for pw, 69th new york for nas, but mostly been with the usmc
Admin experience:admined for usmc here and there, admined for nappys rp, admined for 59th jailbreak\
Why do you want this role?:because im on when admins arent at times and i think i can help the community especially if new maps needed or trolls affecting the gameplay of others.

ak3120 said:
Twitch said:
Twitch, you have been banned for recruiting on our server. Only BBG regiments may recruit on our server. Please familiarize yourself with our rules before you come back. Your ban will be lifted in one week from today. Post on this thread at that point in time to become unbanned.

It's been about a week since then, may I be unbanned now? :grin:

Name: Now_Serving_Asperagus
Offense: putting too many tnt crate
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: in 5 minutes i put down 3 crates, some guy started yelling about it in chat and I was banned as I was typing out that I was not spamming crates
User ID #: how do I get this
Time/Date: August 26 10PM

Sorry for the long wait folks.

At the conclusion of this weekend I will be releasing a few extra maps I have been hardly working on. We will also do another wave of fresh admins, with probably a new head admin taking over temporarily. More details this weekend.

I want to set the record straight before some troll ends up getting me banned.

Please deal with the imposters before accusing me of creating new regs over and over. 859th is the only tag I play with and I am the only one using it. It is a random number I came up with over a decade ago and I only use it in this game to shield myself from the pesky recruiters (not you guys) that haunt the servers. I am sure you all can tell the difference when looking at the unique IDs.

Name: Meow
Offense: I think I banned by [BBG] Bjorn but I didn't do anything, just kill a bot using my gun like others then I was banned suddenly with no reason.
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: well, I don't know the reason why I was banned,
User ID #: er.. sorry I don't know how to check it..
Time/Date: Sep 4, 2015 GMT+8 11:39 AM

Meow said:
I have asked Bjorn and apparently you have been banned for jumping in front of a rocket when he was telling people to stop. Yeah, try not to do that.

Your name is incorrect. Please post the name you were banned under while you were on the server. Otherwise I cannot unban.

ak3120 said:
Meow said:
I have asked Bjorn and apparently you have been banned for jumping in front of a rocket when he was telling people to stop. Yeah, try not to do that.

Your name is incorrect. Please post the name you were banned under while you were on the server. Otherwise I cannot unban.

Meow
or you can try Meow1 ? I use this name to try to join the game again.

I was hit by rocket one time, and I was stand there before the rocket set up. I even didn't know he set up the rocket behind me until he fire.
anyway thanks for your help.

Meow said:
Meow
or you can try Meow1 ? I use this name to try to join the game again.

I was hit by rocket one time, and I was stand there before the rocket set up. I even didn't know he set up the rocket behind me until he fire.
anyway thanks for your help.

If this is the case, then most likely your ban was not permanent. Try to get back onto our server. If you have issues, please let me know.

Now_Serving_Asperagus said:
2 days is past and I read the rules
Today you unban?

Behave yourself. Unbanning now.

Name: 3rdKGL_LCpl_Galahad
Offense: Not sure, was playing and then I was banned permenatly. Um btw I believe I was banned by bjorn
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I did not do anything ban worthy in the first place.
User ID #: Not sure what this it
Time/Date: 9/5/2015, 10:11 pacific

Galahad27 said:
Offense: Not sure, was playing and then I was banned permenatly. Um btw I believe I was banned by bjorn
Why Should You Be Unbanned?: I did not do anything ban worthy in the first place.

According to Bjorn, he told me that you were luring cavalry to the back of the lines during the line only round of the event for 4 round straight. He said that you were warned every round prior to your perm ban.

Gleenatot said:
Galahad27 said:

According to Bjorn, he told me that you were luring cavalry to the back of the lines during the line only round of the event for 4 round straight. He said that you were warned every round prior to your perm ban.
Sorry I was unaware of this problem, he either wrote it in chat where I don't constantly read or he warned me after all my deaths, in witch case I was away talking to other people waiting for a new round. I was not aware this server did line events, and in any case it was not my intention to lure cal-very anywhere, I was just running away from the couple dozen horses that would keep following me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom