What is your greatest fear/phobia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Eктωρ said:
No, not like that, I'm afraid of being unaccompanied in general. I don't like being alone at home and stuff like that. Solitude unnerves me, even if I'm by myself, I like to be by myself somewhere where at least someone else is present.
Yeah I get it, I'm the same way. My post was more light winded  :ohdear:

krik said:
I have an irrational fear of centipedes, but the idea of thrn isn't scary and short of seeing one they don't bother me.

Man, there is nothing irrational about a fear of centipedes. Those fuckers are vicious and poisonous.

Seff said:
Afraid of wasting my life, not living up to my potential or not seizing the chances I have.
This...
Eктωρ said:
No, not like that, I'm afraid of being unaccompanied in general. I don't like being alone at home and stuff like that. Solitude unnerves me, even if I'm by myself, I like to be by myself somewhere where at least someone else is present.
...As well as this. I even find that in videogames where you are often alone, I am sometimes afraid.

Other than that I don't really have any phobias, except for a bit of claustrophobia.

I'll bite. My greatest fear is boring jobs. With that being admitted I don't know if that's a ridiculous or sound statement considering majority of life is filled up with boredom. 

Being powerless or at someone else's mercy. The idea of someone being able to harm me in any way they desire is a frightening notion.

~Twinkle, who thinks death would be a significantly better choice than captivity

If I did not know better, my greatest fear would have been to not exist after death. Since I know that I'm going to exist after death, my greatest fear is losing my hair.

Vraelomon said:
Nah, that's cool, your hair will still exist if you lose it.

~Vrael, who's biggest fear is a sudden rise in ridiculous in-post signatures.
If I see any I'll be sure to tell them about your fear in order that they may stay clear of you. Or I'll have them drawn and quartered; not sure just yet.

~Twinkle, who usually sticks to the Community Games section, so Vraelomon should worry not about seeing Twinkle often

Drawn and quartered is fun  :razz:

~Vraelomon, who's totally about to become one of those community games people out of spite. Ill play werewolf or whatever it is you folks do over there.

I'm scared of ghosts (Which i doubt they exist).
Why?
When i was a kid i used to have hallucination and woken dream (you are awake but part of your brain is still asleep) and saw lot of weird ****.
My psychiatrist explained them as i said above.

Still, when you see arms trying to grab you when you are trying to sleep and random peoples watching you sleep you kind of freak out.

Hallucination or not.
This left a fear in me.

Might I say that Captured Joe is my worst fear, for my real name is Joe, and I fear captivity. You, sir, should change your username so that you don't scare me anymore.

Vraelomon said:
~Vraelomon, who's totally about to become one of those community games people out of spite. Ill play werewolf or whatever it is you folks do over there.
The plus side is that you'd get to see more of me.  :iamamoron:

~Twinkle, who shivers to think that Captured Joe may one day be his fate

Captured Joe said:
Insects.

Especially wasps. Those scary ****ers. I hate them.
Ugh. I found a whole colony of those things in my basement last week, there were like three of them sitting in my laundry who flew at me when I was grabbing some socks. I eventually found their hideout (it was right outside a small window that had been opened without a screen, letting those yellow demons inside) and raided it with them all angry and buzzing around me. I got stung twice. Good times.

Brazilian Jumping Spiders. I feel uncomfortable around most spiders, and hate tarantulas, but Brazilian Jumping Spiders are some ****ing scary ****.
(Yes, I know we need spiders in our ecosystems, and I enjoy the work they do, just as long as the stay away from me.)

TylerDurden said:
Ugh. I found a whole colony of those things in my basement last week, there were like three of them sitting in my laundry who flew at me when I was grabbing some socks. I eventually found their hideout (it was right outside a small window that had been opened without a screen, letting those yellow demons inside) and raided it with them all angry and buzzing around me. I got stung twice. Good times.
Gosh, I really hate those things!  Even more so after I was stung by one.

Back
Top Bottom