What is your greatest fear/phobia?

Users who are viewing this thread

I am deeply scared of babies, specially newborn babies that are kinda purple and red and if they are demon babies then I am lose my ****. I blame Silent Hill 1 for this, goddamn midwich elementary school

Cordor said:
I am deeply scared of babies, specially newborn babies that are kinda purple and red, and if they are demon babies then I am lose my ****. I blame Silent Hill 1 for this, goddamn midwich elementary school
Thats why İ dont play any horror games :smile: i couldnt even watch gameplays of the outlast, cant even think Silent Hill :grin:

I have a moderate fear of being alone, not as far as it being a phobia though.

I mean, I've been living in boarding houses (referred to as kost(s) here in Indonesia, it's a very common thing going on here where a house owner with a lot of unused/unoccupied rooms rent them to college students or industrial workers that study or work outside of their hometown and are looking for cheap places to live in a short or medium term) for 6 months and I've rarely-if ever slept there alone. If my roommate is out of town or is staying at a friend's house, I always try to ask a friend to stay over with me (game console persuasion always works).

I also have a very slight fear to darkness, but it rarely affects my activities.

Das Longbowman said:
If my roommate is out of town or is staying at a friend's house, I always try to ask a friend to stay over with me (game console persuasion always works).

For quite a while I was sure what you meant here was opening the console for real lie and typing "friendupforsleepover=alwaystrue" or something like that. Video games man.

Urgrevling said:
Das Longbowman said:
If my roommate is out of town or is staying at a friend's house, I always try to ask a friend to stay over with me (game console persuasion always works).

For quite a while I was sure what you meant here was opening the console for real lie and typing "friendupforsleepover=alwaystrue" or something like that. Video games man.
Lel yeah I guess that part's easy to misunderstand. :lol: :razz:

I really hate the ocean and open water in general. It represents the unknown, a place where a human has no place and is completely helpless and at the mercy of whatever inhabitants may or may not be lurking beneath the depths.

Back
Top Bottom