Warbants

Users who are viewing this thread

Kelquethas said:
#Banter thread is needed?

The prophet has spoken

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Nearly one year later, the thread is open once again my friends.

What this thread should be
air-force-pollution_45_600x450.jpg

What it is so far
194548412_1627140.gif

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Not really an ass when Free Banners is allowed to use the HB ts, without having to pay for it or any trouble.

Just tired of the "good job breaking up a team" nonsense.

Your point? I only started going there because Cdj, Cru, and Boh for some reason started going there. Last I checked, which was this past Friday, the Rebels still have a section on POM TS. If we no longer have one, I can rent out a TS/mumble or w/e for the length of the tourney for FB to use. No big deal.

Initial comments from Nevino and I did not have any hostile intentions toward you or HB...it was more in jest, but like always, you blow things out of proportion.

Courtney said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:
Not really an ass when Free Banners is allowed to use the HB ts, without having to pay for it or any trouble.

Just tired of the "good job breaking up a team" nonsense.

Your point? I only started going there because Cdj, Cru, and Boh for some reason started going there. Last I checked, which was this past Friday, the Rebels still have a section on POM TS. If we no longer have one, I can rent out a TS/mumble or w/e for the length of the tourney for FB to use. No big deal.
Not an issue since you won't be using our ts further. As I hear, you have returned to Pom.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Not an issue since you won't be using our ts further. As I hear, you have returned to Pom.

Don't tell that to me. I'm not the captain of FB. Tell that to Cru or Cdj. As for myself, don't worry I'll stop visiting your TS.

Courtney said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:

Don't tell that to me. I'm not the captain of FB. Tell that to Cru or Cdj. As for myself, don't worry I'll stop visiting your TS.
This is why I said you were slow. You have no reading comprehension.

I have already been told by your captain that FB have moved on to Pom ts. Had you read my post, you would have noticed that it is my relaying of information, as opposed to a proclamation.

As for you personally, you don't need to worry about using the ts further. It's been taken care of.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Courtney said:
Aura (Zaffa) said:

This is why I said you were slow. You have no reading comprehension.

I have already been told by your captain that FB have moved on to Pom ts. Had you read my post, you would have noticed that it is my relaying of information, as opposed to a proclamation.

As for you personally, you don't need to worry about using the ts further. It's been taken care of.

Well since I haven't been on since Friday and haven't been in contact with my team, how was I suppose to know they moved back to POM TS? Why I'm even bothering replying to a well-known troll I don't even know but this is the last one. Please don't come to our section on POM TS either.

Back
Top Bottom