Warbants

Users who are viewing this thread

Fidel Lagstro said:
John7 said:
Arys said:
I like how we've talked about that a million times, yeah! Fun topic!

Let's do it again!

So yeah like I was saying... I still like how the "new stars" been playing for 2 or 3 years  :fruity:

No, no John. The joke isn't that they've played for so long. The joke is that they've played far more in far less time than the "old stars" in what is apparently a time where "we play in a far more advanced competitive era that is leaps and bounds above what any competitive warband era had ever been before in every aspect you could possibly think of, even in aspects you can't think of." "Oh and something about the meta having changed leaps and bounds too."

AKA Vaegir archers can't buy their own scimis anymore, so they just get free ones from cav now
giphy.gif
I've been playing warband for 4-5 years, I was on the new stars team because I got back into native in late 2014. You don't have a steam copy of the game, and probably for good reason (If you knew your amount of hours you would have killed yourself already)

John7 said:
Arys said:

Let's do it again!

So yeah like I was saying... I still like how the "new stars" been playing for 2 or 3 years  :fruity:

No, no John. The joke isn't that they've played for so long. The joke is that they've played far more in far less time than the "old stars" in what is apparently a time where "we play in a far more advanced competitive era that is leaps and bounds above what any competitive warband era had ever been before in every aspect you could possibly think of, even in aspects you can't think of, so everyone that plays now is automatically better" "Oh and something about the meta having changed leaps and bounds too."

AKA Vaegir archers can't buy their own scimis anymore, so they just get free ones from cav now.
giphy.gif

Fidel Lagstro said:
John7 said:
Arys said:

Let's do it again!

No, no John. The joke isn't that they've played for so long. The joke is that they've played far more in far less time than the "old stars" in what is apparently a time where "we play in a far more advanced competitive era that is leaps and bounds above what any competitive warband era had ever been before in every aspect you could possibly think of, even in aspects you can't think of, so everyone that plays now is automatically better" "Oh and something about the meta having changed leaps and bounds too."

AKA Vaegir archers can't buy their own scimis anymore, so they just get free ones from cav now
giphy.gif
I've been playing warband for 5 years, I was on the new stars team because I got back into native in late 2014. You don't have a steam copy of the game, and probably for good reason (If you knew your amount of hours you would have killed yourself already)

John7 said:
I guess people have different ideas of new, 3 years isnt new in video game terms, usually.
This is a game made by trench coats for trench coats. The average competitive player plays this game more than they socialize outside of it. This isn't fifa or 2k where a new game is out each year on a consistent basis. Not to mention that the stinky Turkish devs care about their toilet paper more than they do their actual community. This game has been out for over 6 years John, and you've been along for the whole ride since beta without fail.

John7 said:
I guess people have different ideas of new, 3 years isnt new in video game terms, usually.

You're right. 3 Years is about the time you need to spend to maybe get into a mid-top level CSGO team. They are considered new talents. They could be 27 years old and be new. It doesn't matter. We've always known any new competitive player since our scene is so small.

Jakmier said:
That awkward moment when you 7-0 Troubadour or should I say Troubadtrash
1v1 me in fashion souls.
That awkward moment when your friend decided to make an account to trash talk me but he's Garbo at warband

Edit- get back to work. Pablo has food that needs to be on the buffet on the stage

Back
Top Bottom