What after becoming a vassal of West Seaxe? (SPOILERS)

Users who are viewing this thread

Goloburdeaux

Recruit
Hi! I chose to go through with Bodo's mission and gave his letter to Aelfred. He told me to become a vassal of his king, which I did. Now quest "The Revenge: The Alliance" still says "Give the letter to the king of West Seaxe", and my notes in Englaland say "I gave the letter to Aelfred, and he thanked me. Now I am helping him". But now it has been 2 months since I became a vassal of West Seaxe and I still have not gotten any new mission. Is it normal or is it a bug?

Funny story. I didn't actually talk to Aelfred after becoming a vassal. I was expecting a messenger or something, I'm not sure. Anyway, I talked to him now and he gave me a mission in Wales :smile:
Topic can be closed.

I would leave it open, I know at least one other player who made this mistake,  :oops: 

On the plus side I gained a lot of levels .. I mean the other player gained a lot of levels which helped on that mission in Wales.

I still can't beat it i am like level 17 or something with 20K gold one enterpise and around 50 troops 16 of them are peasants , if anyone can give me a good idea of what to do that would be great
Note: I have sea king at level 1 and i can't afford any ships and i only have good relations with one character only in west seax

amr116 said:
I still can't beat it i am like level 17 or something with 20K gold one enterpise and around 50 troops 16 of them are peasants , if anyone can give me a good idea of what to do that would be great
Note: I have sea king at level 1 and i can't afford any ships and i only have good relations with one character only in west seax
I think leveling up sea king is good option, as you can then capture enemy ships and save about 10k from each snekkja you steal. AFAIK, if you make a refuge, you can get a trainer there, dump peasants there and tell the trainer to level them up to tier 3, which should make fighting the Britons considerably easier.

Back
Top Bottom