Suggestion re Phosphor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi all,

I`d like to have a suggestion board for Phosphor.

That`s because I like suggesting things as:

- knowledges are way OP. For a minuscule investment of points you get extreme reward. I`d like to see staggered profitability, i e you have to invest several times to get top knowledge lvl. And each lvl requires more points than the previous one.

- thrown weapons are not viable as of now because ammo is too limited and horse archery improvements almost imperceptible in effect. And that regardless of the high dam of these weapons. I suggest increasing base no of pieces by two at least and make horse archery count. Not for realism but for improved game-play. It`s really fun to play as a thrower, but not in Phosphor.

Rgds, Oldtimer

Hi,

re knowledges, although I think it should be possible to become a "maid of all work", passable at everything but not really good at anything I find specialization and trading "this for that" much more interesting. So I`m ambivalent to the extent of even contemplating
pre-set character classes.

But a way could be to enable training of companions at guilds while making players guild training much more expensive for each knowledge added.

Rgds, Oldtimer

that gives me a thought.... with the training / knowledges.

the pricing and time required stay the same for the first time, but when going for a 2nd 3rd etc... the price and time will increase.
is there a int check to see if you pass when going for novice, companion and expert ?
if not, I think it would be a good idea. make it harder to become a jack of all trades.

@Joelnh

You might be on to something good sir or madam. Checks should be apprioprate to knowledge sought.
So Charisma for bardism and so on.

Rgds, Oldtimer

IN Progress: v10:
  1) Changed all instances of the word "herboristery" to "gardening"  - checked correct                                        DONE
  2) crafted ammunition now gives a message what you made and what modifiers it has, just like anything else.    DONE
  3) put back landlords / moneylenders at town menu                                                                                        DONE
  4) throwing weapons: all quivers for throwing weapons have 1.5x their earlier capacity.                                      DONE
  5) slightly lowered the weight of Heraldic armors, (which probably should really be slightly heavier), just to make it more appealing.  After all, the poor sweating Tolranians ought to be able to chase elves, who already get extra light armor.

To Do:
  5a) Beer and whiskey morale effects havent been updated, although they were copied to the right place.  Next save game breaking patch the original rows need deleting.  DONE
  5b) at the same time gems and new items "rare ore", "rare ingots" need to be moved as well, so I can use them in crafting recipes better (because then they'd be sold sometimes in market, making them easier to come by). 
          *put in placeholders because mesh not ready*

----- after late lunch:
  6) I'll add crafting recipes today for:

Heraldic padded cloth  (Leatherworker)
      Heraldic Cuir Boilli      (Leatherworker)

(reorganize smithing so under 16 items in "armor", now just torso/chest armors in one section and gauntlets/leggings/helmets in another section.  DONE)

Gothic plate armor  instead of  coat of plates
            female version gothic plate
      Heraldic light mail
      Heraldic mail with tunic
      Heraldic mail with surcoat

Cavalry shield  (woodcrafter)
        new Jarid        (woodcrafter)

Heraldic recipes with need 1 raw dye and 1 wool cloth (or linen, depending on the item) in addition to other things you were making.  I suppose I should also add wool to wool cloth and flax to linen steps as well to Leatherworker.  That should be tailor but you probably notice levelling up in leather also levels tailor, so for now they are interwoven.
----

I'll merge Perisno .75 changes thursday or Friday.
  On one of those days I'd like to catch Rigale v12 up to current Phosphor code and mark it "v12.1", but that takes a bit.  So far it seems Phosphor gets testing, while Rigale was left to rot by the community, but I have some obligation to at least uprev Rigale as changes suggest themselves.  Who knows, someone may yet actually want to merge Rigale to their mod, too.

Put 3 savegames with crafters  elf male, elf female, and dwarf male at the Phosphor google drive  https://drive.google.com/folderviewid=0B4sh7GRykLgEfnVNWGR0N0F4QkdVSHYyV0kzWmlZQnlHX3BJT1R4R1FVQ0lNWU0zTjlUaFE&usp=sharing

EDIT Wed:
  Added scene Lesbere Tavern to fix Zykox's game play throughs  DONE

removed message about "party with commander mismatch - check log for details"  seems tied to battlegrounds.  May need to remove battlegrounds sooner.
  fixed issue with spawn points not set correctly for gardening spots, possibly this affected hunting spots as well.

The merchant 20K gold seems like alot but he has ZERO crafting and harvesting skills, so that needs to be invested.

There are other ways to use money though:
You could also put the money to work carrying for example salt from Drahara Khul Val to dwarven cities, buying cheap iron and carrying it to Fountain Hall or back to Khul Val.  Or Salt to Murdenholl.  Or silks from Elven city of Elsinore and then to Dwarf lands for iron.  All of these are exceptionally good money makers.

From an inheritance with focused skills of smithing, leatherwork, or woodcrafting these start with skill 15 in the focus you choose, plus gathering skill of 10 in the harvest most associated with that skill  (smithing is associated with mining), (woodcrafting with lumberjacking), and poor (Leathercrafting with hunting) -- poor because hunting is mostly disabled for the moment.  However I ran across a deer herd on the tundra with 22 deer in it, killed 14 of them (its really difficult to FIND the animals as there isnt a mini map for them), and got over 2000 gold in perishable deer meat plus 12 hides for crafting.  Wolves drop meat plus furs.  If Rhinos arent disabled they drop double meat plus double hides.

One thing I was able to do with smithing inheritance was make "balanced sheet metal" which was sheet metal that had a high positive modifier on it.  This let me sell them for about 1400 gold each at market, netting me in Dwarf lands about 1100 gold a pop profits.  The only limit was running out of iron at "market" price, but I at least got a discount at mining and smithing guilds on iron.  More critical was finding enough wood to process so much metal; only one city had a woodcrafting or lumberjack guild, so I was limited by how often I could lumber OR buy in town from guild the needed wood.  Rigale didn't sell supplies, in v10 or v9, but I got tired of waiting.  Please don't assume I'm limited by old mods.  I do more than cut and paste...

For woodworker I certainly made a killing selling high end arrows, as my woodworking skill reached about 10.  So long as iron is cheap enough just buy everything cheap and MAKE stuff.  I made a lordly coat of plates (which will next version make gothic platemail from that combine) with my master smith, that could have sold at market for 48000, if only I could find something they had to trade for it.  Leatherworker can make some fairly decent armor even at lower skills, and I'll add heraldic recipes next as well.  Also don't forget many smithing recipes need some intermediate components made by a lower skilled leatherworker.  Leatherworker supplies are much cheaper than smith, so its less expensive to make things from leather and in many cases the weight is less, which may become important sometime soon enough.

Also v09 has troops with some skills previously only seen with companions, specifically pathfinding, spotting, tracking; or  wound treatment, surgery, and  first aid.  The first set is with units with names "ranger, stalker, hunter, and scout"; the second with "nun, cleric, priests, priestesses".  The key is to see if Amazons, Elves, Perisno parties suddenly become too powerful or difficult to take down.

gsanders said:
  I wouldn't mind dropping 500-800 items as well to load faster and be a smaller full download but that's a "next month" issue.

- GS

I find there are quite a lot of redundant cutting damage weapons especially. I don't know about others, but me personally use blunt damage as much as possible for the $$ and piercing when fighting armoured units. Yet there are in most cases 5 - 10 types blunt and piercing  weapons in both one hand and two hand together, and tonnes of sword types with cutting damage. Would be nice to see that more equally, or perhaps some better end game blunt weapons  :twisted:

how are battegrounds supposed to work?
whenever I enter one, I get 2 options.... attack or leave. It doesn't tell me what faction they are from, I have to guess by the name.
for example : if tolranian and I attack I lose rep with them.

I am just brainstorming some ideas, some are minor, some major, some may not fit the vision.

1) when leaving a guild, put you at the guild district menu. crafting district works good.

2) Leave Town and other locations as bottom option. unless it's intended to be in the middle.

3) move end conversation dialog with bartender to bottom.

4) any way to hide guilds that are not present in a town?

5) any way to create/buy a guild that isn't present in town?

6) is there camping guild? if not, maybe one can be added.

6a) camping related equipment. blankets / bed rolls, pillows, tinder kit, torches, etc

7) equipment that can be used to improve other knowledge skills.
i.e. woodsman axe for lumberjack. cooking utensils for cooking. leather shears for leatherworking. mining pick for mining. garden tools for gardening. medical kit for medical.

8 ) buildings you can buy or rent in towns. saw this in Nova Aetas and thought it might make a cool addition.

9) what is criteria for auto sorting? can this be added to description in game?
i.e. Alphabetical, Lowest wage to highest wage etc.

10) I hunted a deer herd, hit one and it didnt have a message about it dying. which it was. intentional?

11) have some venison, but cant cook it. would be nice to be able to cook it.  :cool:

12) pausing during auto travel when close to a enemy party that is as tough or tougher. or when camping, I should have lookouts and scouts watching for this.
possibly at a higher skill ?

13) show or add rep affected by an action when entering battleground.

14) a companion quest to send them around to collect rent for land I own.

15) when I receive a message that a special party has landed somewhere. can it also include a general location.

Joelnh said:
how are battegrounds supposed to work?
whenever I enter one, I get 2 options.... attack or leave. It doesn't tell me what faction they are from, I have to guess by the name.
for example : if tolranian and I attack I lose rep with them.

I am just brainstorming some ideas, some are minor, some major, some may not fit the vision.

1) when leaving a guild, put you at the guild district menu. crafting district works good.

2) Leave Town and other locations as bottom option. unless it's intended to be in the middle.

3) move end conversation dialog with bartender to bottom.

4) any way to hide guilds that are not present in a town?

5) any way to create/buy a guild that isn't present in town?

6) is there camping guild? if not, maybe one can be added.

6a) camping related equipment. blankets / bed rolls, pillows, tinder kit, torches, etc

7) equipment that can be used to improve other knowledge skills.
i.e. woodsman axe for lumberjack. cooking utensils for cooking. leather shears for leatherworking. mining pick for mining. garden tools for gardening. medical kit for medical.

8 ) buildings you can buy or rent in towns. saw this in Nova Aetas and thought it might make a cool addition.

9) what is criteria for auto sorting? can this be added to description in game?
i.e. Alphabetical, Lowest wage to highest wage etc.

10) I hunted a deer herd, hit one and it didnt have a message about it dying. which it was. intentional?

11) have some venison, but cant cook it. would be nice to be able to cook it.  :cool:

12) pausing during auto travel when close to a enemy party that is as tough or tougher. or when camping, I should have lookouts and scouts watching for this.
possibly at a higher skill ?

13) show or add rep affected by an action when entering battleground.

14) a companion quest to send them around to collect rent for land I own.

15) when I receive a message that a special party has landed somewhere. can it also include a general location.

A)  Battlegrounds are NOT like World of Warcraft, a place for your private combat.  These are places where someone ELSE fought a battle and left unburied corpses and stragglers behind.  These refugees are milling about wounded and confused.  then apparently people show up, see that there was a battle, and think its an invitation to bring further trouble their way.  In no way are you sheltered from factions hit attacking these stragglers; on the other hand, if you are at war with that faction those stragglers are considerably weaker than the party they split off from.  Cernunos had them spawn after every battle to raise the dead from them, withprobably caused his mod to suffer unexpected tragedies.  A safer bet is to change these to eventually offer an honorable choice to bury the dead, a dishonorable choice to loot the dead, and some chance to solicit stragglers to join your party.  I'd be happy with those three, or pass it by.

1) Sure.  I like that.  I just have to fritz around with the menus, which are delicate sometimes.

2)  The leave town was put in the middle mostly so it doesn't scroll off the screen if 16 other options were found first.  All menus have at most 16 choices (well, 0..15) but some of them seem a little hidden (several ladies in town you are dating, a tournament, a feast, cheat menu (which used to consume 7 slots or so but now became a menu of menu choices so its just 1 slot).  I probably should move it down...

3) again the menu system is delicate but I should order the choices.

4)  Yes guilds could be hidden but then I might have never found out some were being dropped instead of simply not available in that town.
  On a related note, I would like to add the choice to build a missing guild, with a layered cost depending on if it is a harvest guild or crafting guild.
  I'd also like to have a portable cooking grill made by smiths but that's a separate topic  :wink:

5) Oh except now we segue into #5.  At the moment, no, but its something that would be nice.  How much should it cost for say a fishing guild vs a smithing or woodworking guild?  Should there be a discount on a leatherworking guild if its associated gathering guild is already present (in that case, hunting)?
Heh now I make you the designer...

I'm thinking of making a script to dynamically reprice second mastery, higher for a crafting {smithing, woodcrafting, leatherworking} and second tier cheaper for the gathering + cooking + bard guilds.  Although the discount on supplies does pay for itself over time...

6) There was supposed to be a combination camping and exploring guild and somehow it didn't survive the merge.  I really should go back and add it, mostly so it could sell assistants with camping and scouting skills.  I somewhat made up for that by adding pathfinding & spotting to scouts, then also for characters not premade there is a assignment of camping and wandering skills tied to your final pathfinding and spotting skill after character creation.  I should have mentioned it in the readme but as I said I put all sorts of tweaks in without mentioning them. I sort of wanted to see if anyone at all played or was waiting for a "final" version.  Thanks for being thorough by the way  :smile:

6b) Now THIS looks like something I could enjoy.  The down side is having to code a bunch of equipment checks to make use of it, possibly a set of "adjusted values" that each mod needs (if an item added to a base value then was lost, how do I know the base value should go down - its easy to glitch if there isn't a permanent and "effective" value stored as two different things.  But the CONCEPT is cool anyway...  I needed to do something like that for encumbrance already, I was just hoping to do it in May, but its May now.  "Later in May", may-haps...

7) More of same.

:cool: Mostly a data management issue, to see how theyre doing if building.  Can they be burned?  Can someone who hates me own them instead?
  etc.

9) at the moment that's Zeph's code and it does a sort of strongest to weakest, rather than the sort I would hope for.  I think parties can be sorted by hand fine enough but garrisons badly need a way to set an order of battle so that sieges don't have big pockets of weakness.  I'm keen on a better order of battle for garrisons, but I suppose someone has to write it eh?

10) They just flop over.  You also get no experience for them.  They just drop, all too reliably, fresh loot.  I did have a check for skinning and butchery success for a second meat though, which only kicks in when your skill advances -- on cows.  For deer, its a simple venison and a hide, all the time.  You SHOULD have a chance to botch the hide and get a bit of leather instead, but that can wait.  For that matter later you SHOULD have a tiny chance to pull gems or a rare ore from a mining attempt, but it should be pretty rare.  I suppose I SHOULD code some more stuff...

11) venison can be smoked IF you have the civilization skill, EXCEPT for v10 it suddenly dropped from actions menu.  Big surprise.
    In town, you can go to the crafting center, cooking and its a skill 3 cooking recipe under meats - 2 raw venison yields 1 cooked venison in up to 12 levels of outcome.  These are huge morale benefits but alas they go rotten now (didn't before v10).  Thus the desire for a portable cooking grill/oven for those long sieges.  And some dried fruit, dried grapes, etc trail recipes coming, you guessed it, "soon" (TM).

12) that would be nice.  Especially if they had a decent spotting skill.
      It means more coding changes but its do-able.

13) don't do anything in a battleground you wouldn't anywhere else.  Its actually just a marker showing someone ELSE got bushwacked there, not an invitation for you to come battle small groups, unless those groups are enemies.

14) One reason I left the whole acres and lenders bit out when I first merged.

15) It could at least mention what kingdom spotted them, since that much is known in advance.  Except that's yet another code change...

- GS

Few toughts/ ideas.

1) add crafting for every faction special armors ( with quest to get secrets of crafting, like secret of making elven armors and weapons)
2) new profession skill breeding ( breed mounts, first need to capture some )
3) safebox ( food and drinks safe from eating to be able to mechant with them).

and question, how to train shamanism in phosphor, i didnt find neartenthals.

zincra said:
Few toughts/ ideas.

1) add crafting for every faction special armors ( with quest to get secrets of crafting, like secret of making elven armors and weapons)
2) new profession skill breeding ( breed mounts, first need to capture some )
3) safebox ( food and drinks safe from eating to be able to mechant with them).

and question, how to train shamanism in phosphor, i didnt find neartenthals.

Neanderthals were left out, correct.

I like the safebox but the current mechanic doesn't support it well.  I think the best way to attack it is a moveable chest, so its not part of normal inventory, which leads to a wagon sort of thing.  It can be done, but it will be work to implement.

More armors are fine, mostly I was waiting on implementing rare ores/ingots to up the cost of recipes for elf armor, and explain the low weight.  I should also make some low weight dwarf armors using rare metals, which would be a simple change.  I may yet add a new weapon for the dwarves.

Can you either buff leadership skill morale bonus or reduce the party size morale reduction? I have 18 Charisma and 9 Leadership (from knowledge and background) and I cannot keep 190 men in my party without them deserting everyday. And yes, I've bought fine food and rest well.

Not sure how difficult this would be to implement, but especially during testing periods, a feature that creates a Auto-save each time you enter a town or camp.

curious about the tournaments, I won a tournament in the dwarven realm and did not place any bets on myself. reward was only 200 denars. any plan to beef up the tournament prizes a bit and possible prize ?

Sorenerv said:
curious about the tournaments, I won a tournament in the dwarven realm and did not place any bets on myself. reward was only 200 denars. any plan to beef up the tournament prizes a bit and possible prize ?

Pretty sure if you bet on yourself you can get 4500 - 6000 from a win. Zykox had a video where that happened, I think.  I haven't touched Perisno's tournament system so it inherits whatever was there.  I have plenty of variables to change, so was hoping to leave something alone, as every change risks some new issue and Perisno had 100K or so playthroughs in the last 6 months compared to the 100 or so Phosphor play throughs thus far...

I WILL have some new things next month...

- GS

I've been looking at Silverstag v25 source (v26 source isn't available for download yet?? Is that so?)
EDIT no its including with the v26 download, thanks for that...

It seems I could have saved myself some trouble with writing encumbrances code if I had noticed the code in Silverstag earlier.
I was looking at the wiki for encumbrance effects and it had some nice ideas.  I may not exactly agree on the formulas but the STYLE
is worth investigating -- for me encumbrance was something that modified athletics and also shield block skills; for Silverstag there is
also horse archery, endurance (stamina recovery), riding, and power draw changes.  These last would influence mounted archers especially.
  http://silverstag.wikia.com/wiki/Encumbrance

Looking over the troop trees from within game I guess I have to remove the perisno troop types from upgrade paths if I want to display troop trees.
That's a pity but otherwise I should make a troop viewer (maybe from cheat menu or another report menus option) to scroll through all defined troops.
The benefit of this is potentially putting new information regarding encumbrance, resistances, etc.  This would be at  trees_presentations.py
and although normally presentations are beyond my skill level this one looks doable for modifying.  Maybe the trick here is to just single step through all the troops defined using the + or - keys (or enter for default of "+"), with esc to exit.

Silverstag uses WSE which limits the Warband version to 1.153, just like in Empires III.
  This also may have blocked using Silverstag's scripts for finding encumbrance anyway; I ended up having to move to version 1.161+ calls to get weights,
when the information was available in Brytenwalda and Silverstag scripts -- but needed "something" extra to make them work.  The plus side of making my own calls was moving forward to Warband 1.166 compatibility, while before I always considered anything > 1.158 a "downgrade".  It looks like many of the calls in 1.161 were simply WSE minor functions made available to the Warband engine.  It still does not support fire arrows well; that is only with WSE.
WSE is not allowed for mods using STEAM, which blocks it from Perisno or even a later Perisno submod.  Pity, there are a large number of potential users at stake.

Silverstag adds some nice town changes - escape tunnels, walls, orchards for towns, things like this. 
  http://silverstag.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Center_Improvements

Item commissioning looks interesting -- I like the idea of changing item modifiers and repairing broken weapons.  I wouldn't be a fan of weapons breaking much except it may be necessary for some magic attacks like fire against the wooden handle of non-metal pommel weapons (I now know if that 2 hand weapon uses a metal pommel or is on a wooden shaft - really!), or acid against metal armor.  It seems to me the very high item modifiers should resist damage and the very low ones should damage more easily, if damage (in terms of dropping to a lower modifier) is allowed.  But the idea of 3rd party crafters still works well in the Rigale world, and should be followed up on.  At times its a pity Pho has Perisno code and thus cant be opened up for assistant devs.  I COULD strip the Perisno code but I'd lose the perisno items, scenes (which are excellent), models and music as well.  At the moment it's not useful enough to open Pho, but that may change later.  If Silverstag wasn't married to WSE it would be a fine complement to Pho's swiss army knife set of OSPs.  As it stands the things of interest have to be lifted one at a time and evaluated as to whether or not they use WSE calls anywhere within them.  Many features (such as PBOD v.96) can NOT be used for this reason.
  http://silverstag.wikia.com/wiki/Item_Commissioning

Books: 
  new books look nice, sharing books with your companions seems interesting. 
  Sharing books with companions takes a fairly large number of changes at  module_constants, a process made MUCH
simpler by the excel charts tracking slots in use and who is using them embedded in the source downloads. 
I probably could save myself much grief with these - as tournaments were likely clobbering guild stats, and other such changes.
This may also explain the mysterious tavern crash seen by Zykox in v18 Phosphor.  So while looking for one thing, I discover another.

I suppose the final great reason for investigating Silverstag comes from YOU, the reader, as Silverstag had the most testers come here and at least MENTION
problems found, things that were of interest, and in general showed enthusiasm. 

The downside is it would take even more time to include all this, when I am feeling appalled at over 1 month without a new download.  What is my world coming to?

- GS

Thanks for the update, good read. Maybe to save you some time you could alter this to your liking? http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,213497.0.html

gsanders said:
Silverstag uses WSE which limits the Warband version to 1.153, just like in Empires III.

Warband Script Extender is released for 1.166, if I understand this thread correctly: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324890.0.html and according to the thread will be updated to 1.167 (Viking Conquest reforged patch?).

It's a shame that you say it isn't compatible with Steam.  The Skyrim Script Extender is, but I suppose it had to be from the get go.  Taleworlds needs to offer non-steam keys to all steam users in case they wish to use mods.

One Silverstag feature you didn't mention is tournaments.  I think Silverstag has the best tournaments, three rounds instead of six, performance based instead of having to be the last one standing to win, player chooses difficulty (affecting rewards), small awards for performance within a round such as extra renown (ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!).  I consider Silverstag the best non-conversion mod since it adds so much depth to native Warband.

Good luck with your plans.

I'd like to bookmark some threads from Silverstag  to assist my failing memory:
  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,329970.0.html    Silverstag suggestion: expanded honor system

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,320722.msg7578147.html#msg7578147  list of item modifiers
    also: needs some adjustment for Rigale crafting to target an upper limit on crafted items to prevent skill requirements from blocking use of a higher quality item.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,317470.45.html
  Quests for Freelancer
  I'm not looking to cut and paste so much as to see a clean template for quests at source code, as Perisno quests are awful.

If WindyPlains made Perisno, it would be *much* cleaner.  That said, there are some places where Perisno can improve simply by removing slot conflicts highlighted in the excellent slots.xlsx file that came with the dev source.  I understand Silverstag doesnt want any new features not personally asked for by Windy, but I see Silverstag as good code hampered by native items/ troops/ mounts.  Thus the artwork in SIlverstag is weak, but at least its not bloated with wasted items like Perisno.  I think the upcoming artwork rework planned for end of summer should give Perisno a nice look; that may also include pruning the 1000 unused items.

I see the item creation as something that deserves to be expanded further, although Rigale in my opinion is only half way there.
Rigale + Silverstag would be a better synergism.

As for diplomacy; hmm I need to watch a Silverstag end game.  Are there any let's play videos with a good Silverstag end game highlighted?  I'd like more focus on showing kingdom management and the interface.  I suppose if there is a cheat menu option to give yourself a large force it would be quick to cheat some real estate.  Or for that matter the cheat Alt+Ctrl+F4   

I'm not greatly keen on more WSE needy mods, but if I can get Empires III to run I suppose I could get around to running Silverstag.  Windy should not under-estimate how much WSE torpedoes any hope of high downloads for his mod -- Steam forbids anything needing WSE, considering WSE a "cheat enabler" software that "modifies the warband engine and applications library".
This would mean around 40K-70K less downloads for Perisno if it had gone that route.  I mention it mostly because I don't see a good spot to comment that at Silverstag. It would be nice to have a Silverstag that didn't need WSE -- even if it lost some of PBOD and fire arrows (the two places that seem to need WSE the most). 

Ahh well -- I guess I can't label Pho a "sub mod" of Silverstag if I dropped Perisno someday.  I sort of want to mix and match elements that seem cool from different sources.  But I can make sure the module_info.py file has a link back to Silverstag and thanks to Windy and his team for specific features and concepts (with an enumerated list of *which* features those were).

I kind of wish I could open source Pho, but I can't while it has any part of Perisno.
  Maybe next fall I can consider untangling one for the other, although by then the Perisno artwork should be considerably
improved, and thus a serious addition to the mix.  Also, there is some of Windy's code used already in Perisno.  There is an old Tree  modmerged; I'll check in a bit if Silverstag uses a better one now, as the one Perisno used overflows the page if too many branches occur.  Certainly the code is older than Silverstag; "late Floris" perhaps. 

Ah well, this should be enough for now.  Plenty of things to tweak / adjust / implement.  Still trying to get savegame breaking
changes done FIRST so can hot patch the smaller code changes afterwards. 

- GS

Back
Top Bottom