POTW! (rip)

Users who are viewing this thread

PPKs 19-1 was pretty impressive. Even more so when you consider that it was done in 3 sets, seeing as he sat the 4th to give some of our noobs a chance to play (thanks ppk getting to play was fun) I think the single death might have been a tk too, though I'd have to double check.

It's not quite as impressive considering Blacktide would have still dominated that scrim even in PPK's absence, while Kel's presence and absolute carrying on the closed map pretty much won the scrim for wappaw.

In addition, PPK has a full team of various tournament champs to back him up and help set up kills while Kel... uh... not so much.

Kelquethas MVP or I riot. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Red and him single-handedly carried Wappaw through Cheese's hitlariously bad shotcalling :fruity:

jk i love you cheese

Volpel said:
Kelquethas MVP or I riot. ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Red and him single-handedly carried Wappaw through Cheese's hitlariously bad shotcalling :fruity:

jk i love you cheese
lol I see what you did there too. get the pic of hitler cheese

valent69 said:
It's not quite as impressive considering Blacktide would have still dominated that scrim even in PPK's absence, while Kel's presence and absolute carrying on the closed map pretty much won the scrim for wappaw.

In addition, PPK has a full team of various tournament champs to back him up and help set up kills while Kel... uh... not so much.
Lag you don't Remember CJTT do you ? xD

Was speaking on TS with the Rn guys and when we saw Kels scores we were like. "Kel won MVP". He definitely deserves it. 3 top spots including his insane close map play, and to top it off the third set he was STILL positive. And yeah. He deserves it.

As a person who played vs Kel in the match, he was definitely the deciding factor. If he wasn't there I feel like FB coulda pulled it out

MaRzz said:
valent69 said:

Lag you don't Remember CJTT do you ? xD

Was a nice win against Balion :smile:

Back
Top Bottom