Maximou's Video Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

DarkLight said:
Jesus i got motion sickness by just seeing you shake the camera that much for every feint
Its my playstyle, i used to move a lot my camera to do some of my feints because otherwise they are not as effective as they should be. 
And sorry for your motion sickness  :mrgreen:

ssalih said:
Did i tilt more low quality players? Go back to your caves lads.

The only one titled here is you Irsman. What do you think, that your chidlish behaviour would be more appreciated here that it was on NW? Wrong bet, nobody is interested in your opinion because nobody knows you and quite frankly acting like a big man where you effectively nothing than a kid won't make those people any more interested.

The people you're talking to are players of this community, so either you try to grow up a little bit or you go back to the cave you should have never get out of in the first place.

Ps : If you're trying to trigger people, atleast find something else than 'low players' are you were garbage on NW, and garbage you're on Native too.

The fact that i have never played NW makes your arguments funnier than it should be. I dont know if you are new around here but before embarrasing yourself more you should stop  :lol: I said something about a cheater and then some tilted bonobos jumped into the topic to show some hate. Gotta love when people talk when they have no idea. :facepalm:

ssalih said:
The fact that i have never played NW makes your arguments funnier than it should be. I dont know if you are new around here but before embarrasing yourself more you should stop  :lol: I said something about a cheater and then some tilted bonobos jumped into the topic to show some hate. Gotta love when people talk when they have no idea. :facepalm:

Nice try but I've seen your name a couple of times on the GroupFighting_Server, probably someone taking your name cause you're some famous eh? I know the truth hurts, but don't come talking s**** when you're the one who don't know anything and still like to bring in his 'so important opinion'. As for being 'new' around here, you're the one nobody knows, so who do you think is actually embarrassing himself?

Besides, I don't need any special argument to show your behaviour is pathetic when you didn't bring any yourself prio to my messages. You just keep on spreading hate and salt to people pointing out your immaturity by calling them 'low players' while they're effectively all 10 times better than you will ever be.

But keep trying man, that's an argument you've lost already.

Hahah you are a funny guy but as i said you got no clue what you are talking about. Just cut it already. I am just answering people who told me to kill my self and asking who am i. I didnt know that you are this much pathetic. Like what you are typing is %99 bs and you just keep trying harder and harder :grin:

ssalih said:
Hahah you are a funny guy but as i said you got no clue what you are talking about. Just cut it already. I am just answering people who told me to kill my self and asking who am i. I didnt know that you are this much pathetic. Like what you are typing is %99 bs and you just keep trying harder and harder :grin:

No you're not, what you did is trying to ****-talk a player on his topic because he got banned from one tournament while you actually don't know anything about the scene yourself. Then when people show you that you're just acting like a complete clown, you start attempting at trashtalking them too on their skill while any of them would destroy you with ease.

Since then all you tried to do is justifying your actions but not bringing any valuable argument to do so. I don't need to try hard to show you how much of a pathetic person you're, you do it very well on your own.

Back
Top Bottom