[UNAC S5] Betting Corner

Users who are viewing this thread

DG5_K1_Aw.png

ceA9BcE.png

This season of UNAC brought to you by BattleBuddy!

Welcome to the Betting Corner for the fifth season of the United North American Championship! Where you will be able to make bets upon matches during the duration of the tournament.

So, how does this work? Well it's not as complicated as you'd think. Here are some of the rules:

• Each player will be give 1200 gold to start with.
  • You may only bet on one team in the match, you cant bet on both teams that are playing
  • Every week, I will be putting up a ticket with matches which you can place bets on.
  • Your ticket must be filled with the victor, amount of bet, and may include a score for bonus gold.
  • A lost bet will yield nothing and you lose your money.
  • If you're left with no gold, then you've become bankrupt and you're out of the corner. However, you will be permitted to be bailed out by a friend if they donate some gold to you.
  • The user with the most money by the end of the tournament will be the winner!
  • You must place a minimum bet of 100 gold.
  • If you guess the score correctly, you'll gain a bonus of 300 gold

Example weekly ticket:
Match: West Knights vs. The Midnight Watchmen
Score: 12 - 9
Victor: The Midnight Watchmen
Amount of Bet: 300G

SYSTEM:
I've decided to re-work my system after discovering several flaws in my previous one.  The new system is based of a proportion which I get from adding the total of losing bets, equal to the proportion of the bet placed in the total of winning bets.

I'll explain, say for example you bet 300 gold on West Knights to beat The Midnight Watchmen, this is how much gold you'd receive if your bet was correct.

Your bet (300g) multiplied by the total amount of losing bets times 0.95 and divided by the total of bets on wK.

Still don't get it? Here's the formula!

(Your bet)(Total value of losing bets)(0.95)

(Total value of winning bets)

BALANCES

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1qFD_H6xlF-gYbt6E7BEnSW6AqqOHAdlNibzLVUc_t2g

Special thanks to Sjaeles for setting the spreadsheet up!

Zzz9kf_Doto_G1s_YNSKn_g_Abq_O_of_L8b3a_Kz_ZGAOl847_I.png

The winner of the betting corner will receive a steam game (game can only cost up to 20$)!

Code:
[b]Weekly Ticket[/b]:
Match: Wappaw vs. Defenders of Faith
Score: 
Victor: 
Amount of Bet:

Credit: Dasvi for coming up with this creative idea and Lust for help with the system!

Back
Top Bottom