VC Completed warlords MP mode: let's test it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Idibil said:
Beron said:
Idibil said:
Maybe if you get other some parthners, I could convince to Adorno, Phaiak, Caesar, Juju or Slawomir for mega battle.  :mrgreen:

we find some voluteers  :mrgreen:

when you have you team ready and trained, you choose day and hour  :mrgreen:

I will get slaughtered haha but im up for it, got my internet back now woo!

VC mp already feels better than native, this could really bring M&B mp back to life!

Hi Idibil,

I was Madmax :smile: allthough i have lost most of the battles (all of them?), I had the pleasure to catch you once  :mrgreen:

I had a lot of fun, I have to go now (server is down) i will post more on it tomorrow!

Jordan_The_Noble said:
Kingdom of Mercia are working on a 24/7 server for the game mode. Should be up within 24 hours.

thats really good news, with my pc as server i have seen really really high pings  :mrgreen:

but it's a gorgeuos experience, I think the fighting AND commanding in multiplayer has a tremendous potential, you fight alongline with your men, and you have to coordinate with your allies, playing some smart tactics to win a battle :party: thumbs up!!! lets play!!! :mrgreen:

Server is now live, if it decides to revert back to Battle send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Edit: Also seems to be limited to 39 slots, I'll fix it later.

Another edit: Server is located in Paris. We'll be hosting servers in Quebec, Canada soon with pretty good connection to whole of east coast and most of mid.

Jordan_The_Noble said:
Server is now live, if it decides to revert back to Battle send me a PM and I'll see what I can do to fix it.

Another edit: Server is located in Paris. We'll be hosting servers in Quebec, Canada soon with pretty good connection to whole of east coast and most of mid.

great! I am not able to play until mid next week, but I think others will be eager to test it :mrgreen:

Jordan_The_Noble said:

Hey,

I have already pmailed Jordan yesterday, unfortunately the server is still at mode: Battle, this since at least four days. If anybody knows how to contact him otherwise, please tell him. Thanks!

regards,
Beron

Beron said:
Jordan_The_Noble said:

Hey,

I have already pmailed Jordan yesterday, unfortunately the server is still at mode: Battle, this since at least four days. If anybody knows how to contact him otherwise, please tell him. Thanks!

regards,
Beron

I got your PM but I wasn't aware it was like that for 4 days. You can contact me directly on steam in the future - http://steamcommunity.com/id/RomeFighter/

nop  :grin: thx a lot for for the server btw  :mrgreen:

anyway, unfortunately it switched again to battle, I have just checked... do you know why it happens?

best regards,
Beron

Back
Top Bottom