[UNAC S5] Team Rosters & Substitutions

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Courtney said:
I guess the old GK-Rebel rivalry lives on...even though Peacecraft was a Rebel at one time  :iamamoron:.
Funny you say that since nobody who left was Gk. Peace and Corn were never even in Gk.

I'll forgive you though since you have been away for so long and were always a bit slow. At least you recognize your mistake with your choice of smiley.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Courtney said:
I guess the old GK-Rebel rivalry lives on...even though Peacecraft was a Rebel at one time  :iamamoron:.
Funny you say that since nobody who left was Gk. Peace and Corn were never even in Gk.

I'll forgive you though since you have been away for so long and were always a bit slow. At least you recognize your mistake with your choice of smiley.
Why are you being an ass to Courtney? Literally one of the nicest and most respectful guys in the community.
Go away, man.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Courtney said:

Zaffa, I believe he was referring to Robert being ex-GK. plz don't send assassins -CdJrcxx

But fear not Courtney, The Rebels remember.

The_Troubadour said:
Why are you being an ass to Courtney? Literally one of the nicest and most respectful guys in the community.
Go away, man.

Thank you kind sir. Zaffa is an attorney-to-be...it is in their nature :mrgreen: :fruity:.

1cdj45xx said:
Zaffa, I believe he was referring to Robert being ex-GK. plz don't send assassins -CdJrcxx

But fear not Courtney, The Rebels remember.

No, I was referring to Peacecraft. I retracted my last comment because I thought he did join GK, but then I thought about it and wasn't sure; however, I couldn't care less, so eh.

Not really an ass when Free Banners is allowed to use the HB ts, without having to pay for it or any trouble.

Just tired of the "good job breaking up a team" nonsense.

Aura (Zaffa) said:
Not really an ass when Free Banners is allowed to use the HB ts, without having to pay for it, or any trouble.

Just tired of the "good job breaking up a team" nonsense.

If you're mad about that comment then attack me, not anyone else. And we were using HB ts because we had several HB on the team. I also made that remark in a totally non serious fashion, **** man I wouldn't say no to free games.

Danate said:
I believe Arys has already commented to stop talking about nonsense on this thread.

Yeah seriously cut the ****, this isn't the thread for you guys to bant. The only reason someone should be posting here is to add or remove players.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom