[UNAC] Battle Buddy Apparel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Battle Buddy Apparel is a veteran owned business focused on providing the best possible apparel to our customers.

We are focused on supporting charities and non-profit organizations that support police officers, firefighters, military veterans and many others.  Some of the profit from select apparel items will be used to help these various organizations.  We will have routine charity events in which 10% up to 100% of our profit will go to a specified charity.  Our goal is to not only make this a profitable business but to give back to those that do so much for all of us on a daily basis.

Our business name is all about letting you know, we have your back. Just like the professions/hobbies above, it takes two people to make you more successful.  Sure you can do it alone, but having a battle "buddy" always makes the experience more enjoyable.  Our Battle Buddy team is "you" as the customer and "us" as the business.  We are committed to providing the best products we can while ensuring you receive the best support we can offer if you need it.​

ceA9BcE.png

Zzz9kf_Doto_G1s_YNSKn_g_Abq_O_of_L8b3a_Kz_ZGAOl847_I.png

BattleBuddy has agreed to sponsor our tournament and provide the champions with 14 custom t-shirts!​

REMINDER: It'd be wonderful if the people of the North American community sent messages or replied here thanking BattleBuddy for their involvement in our competitive scene! Also, please be sure to use BattleBuddy logos in streams and threads!

Dope dude, I'd definitely buy some shirts from the BattleBuddy store. Thanks you Battlebuddy for the consideration!

On the first page, there is a lot of symbols and names I don't recognize. NME, Uproar, CommGamers, BitW, etc are all things I don't recognize. I suggest for them to get some more designs to cater to a wider variety of players, like making some designs that include major e-sports teams like C9, NiP, etc. Some LoL, CSGO, and Dota 2 content might also be more popular with consumers, as those 3 games seem to garner the biggest following in video games. I really liked the stuff on page 2, though. They have some cool stuff and should make more shirts that can be related to most games, like the Camper one and the PC Master Race one.

My feedback. Will probably buy a shirt to support this company. Thanks for the sponsorship!

Also, how can we put some of their logos in our signatures? The picture with the Logo and company name doesn't work, as it's in my sig right now, but not showing up.

As our clan sits here, designing our championship shirts from the last UNAC, I'm scrolling through Battle Buddy's store and thinking "Damn...that's a good idea."

Good shirts, simple designs, I'd buy and I'm sure some of the other wK guys would too.

WilySly said:
As our clan sits here, designing our championship shirts from the last UNAC, I'm scrolling through Battle Buddy's store and thinking "Damn...that's a good idea."

Good shirts, simple designs, I'd buy and I'm sure some of the other wK guys would too.

+1

Good stuff Arys and Co. This is a step in the right direction. Shame we didn't have anything for S1 - S2 but if we keep the momentum going for new tournaments + Bannerlord this will be quite juicy indeed.  :grin:

Pretty well priced stuff, and a solid selection.

I don't usually buy gaming shirts but these seem pretty legit, definitely some shirts I'd consider buying!

Back
Top Bottom