[UNAC S5] Power Rankings & Discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

DG5_K1_Aw.png

ceA9BcE.png

Use this thread to rank each clan by which place you believe they will have in the tournament. You may add new power rankings whenever you feel like doing so. Unlike previous UNAC PR threads, I've decided to combine both rankings and discussions. So discussing your rankings is encouraged, but is not mandatory. 

In your reply, use the code below.

Code:
[b]Rank[/b]:
[b]Team[/b]:
[b][SIZE=7px]REASONING[/SIZE][/b]:

TEAMS:
  • Reign eSports
  • Rastaferi
  • Turtle Knights
  • Wappaw
  • Ministry of Blades
  • Free Banners
  • The Kingdom of BlackTide
  • Defenders of Faith
  • Truly Sad Coalition

Credit: Rhade for coming up with this idea!

Let's have a crack at it. Will update with reasonings when I get home and format this to be way prettier.
Disclaimer- my opinion incoming

1. Kingdom of Blacktide
Inf- A+
Reasoning- With the likes of Oodle, Unicorn, Mok, and Troubadour, I don't see any other team being able to stand up to this infantry line up. I expect this lineup to beat every team. BlackTide can also play infantry extremely well on top of these 4.

Ranged- A
Reasoning- Sota, Rayden, Bendetto, and Clock are all great shots. I gave them A rather than A+ because of melee survivability, though. No doubt ping will be an issue in melee for them.

Cav- A+
Reasoning- BlackTide, Can, and Sikici are one of the scarier cav trios I've ever seen. If Trebron and Relax are active, it will further this domination.

2. TR
Inf- B-
Reasoning- No stand out inf really besides Arys. This is what TR is lacking majorly in. With better infantry, they could more easily contest the #1 spot that Kingdom of Blacktide has.

Archers- A+
Reason- TR has the best archers in the tourney hands down. They have an abundance of them too, with Jeffrey, Fatso, John and Rhadagast headshotting you from across the map.

Cav- B+
Reasoning- Brave is a fantastic cav, but he can't do it all by himself. I'm not sure who else plays cav, but TR has pretty good open map play, so their cav obviously extends beyond Brave.

3. tK
Inf- A-
In my opinion, the second best inf lineup in the tournament. With Manry and Aporta, this inf lineup is pretty stacked.

Archers- B-
Reasoning- Tito is a good shot, but this team is seriously lacking archers outside of him. If he plays inf on a closed map, this will only further hurt their archery skills.

Cav- A-
Reasoning- Canada, Heat, and Red make one of the better cav trios. Their closed map play is pretty exceptional. One of the few teams that can roll 3 cav on a closed map effectively.

4. Free Banners
Inf- B-
Archers- A
Cav- B

5. Wappaw
Inf- B
Archers- B
Cav- B+

6. DoF
Inf- B-
Archers- C+
Cav- B+

7. MoB
Inf- C
Archers- B
Cav- C

8. TSC
Inf- C-
Reasoning- I don't feel there are any real, dedicated infantry players on TSB. Outside of Disco, most of TSB just duels when it comes to their infantry department.

Archers- C-
Reasoning- Ummmmmidk had one good match against a tough FtA team, and I wonder if he can be consistent. This grade is subject to fluctuate based on his performance, pretty much, as I don't see any other TSB playing on his level of archery.

Cav- D+
TSB cav exists, but I don't know who plays it.

9. Rastaferi
Inf- C-
Reasoning- Winnie has his moments where his inf work is pretty good, but others in this clan need to step it up. 1 lone infantry won't stand up to a cohesive and skilled team. I expect Bard to be the one to step up and help him.

Archers- D+
I currently don't know much about Rastaferi's archers, which is a bad thing.

Cav- D+
Reasoning- I currently don't know much about Rastaferi's cav, which is a bad thing.

The_Troubadour said:
Let's have a crack at it. Will update when I get home and format this to be way prettier.

1. Kingdom of Blacktide
Inf- A+
Ranged- A
Cav- A+

2. TR
Inf- B-
Archers- A+
Cav- B+

3. tK
Inf- A-
Archers- B
Cav- B+

4. Free Banners
Inf- B-
Archers- A
Cav- B

5. Wappaw
Inf- B
Archers- B
Cav- B+

6. DoF
Inf- B-
Archers- C+
Cav- B+

7. MoB
Inf- C
Archers- B
Cav- C

8. TSC
Inf- C-
Archers- C-
Cav- D+

9. Rastaferi
Inf- C-
Archers- D+
Cav- D+
This list is pretty accurate. the winner of this tourny will be one of the top 3 teams unless wappaw or free banners does some crazy ****

1) rGn
Inf - A
Ranged - A+
Cav - B+
As long as the continue playing as a team and stay active they should have no trouble winning this UNAC. They have the best archery lineup by far and also solid players in both infantry and cavalry. Big Players: Fatso, Jeffrey, Brave, Rhadagast. Too many to name.

2) Kingdom of Blacktide
Inf - B+
Ranged - B+
Cav - A+
If everything goes expected the final will probably come down between this team and rGn. They have probably the best cav lineup in the tourney and solid archery as well. Big Players: Sota, Can, Clockwise.

3) tK
Inf - A
Ranged - B-
Cav - B
I think they have a lot of potential to do well if they can continue working together as a team. I believe they may have the strongest infantry core in this tournament, will have to see though. Big Players: Tito, Heat, Aporta.

4) Wappaw
Inf - B
Ranged B-
Cav - B+
A lot of experience of a team which many of the teams do not this year. Expect a lot from their teamwork and cavalry. Big Players: Sentry, Kelq, Mafioso.

5) Rastaferi
Inf - B-
Ranged - B+
Cav - B+
People seem very quick to judge the roster before they look at it, solid group of players that has experience in the past. Big Players: Insane, Tidus, Zaffa.

6) Free Banners
Inf - B
Ranged - B-
Cav - B+
They are extremely new so no idea how they will play together, a lot of solid players all around but not strong in any one particular field. Big Players: Dodge, Cru.

7) DoF
Inf - C+
Ranged - B
Cav - B
I am not sure where to rank DoF really, they have solid teamwork but seem to be lacking in infantry which is important. They have annoyingly good horse archers and a strong cav lineup as always. Big Players: Kohath, Erminas, DeathAngel.

:cool: TSC
Inf - B-
Ranged - B-
Cav - C
I haven't scrimmed this team much so not sure of what they are capable of. Big Players: Umm, Disco, AngryArcher.

Roberta_Baratheon said:
1) rGn
Inf - A
Ranged - A+
Cav - B+
As long as the continue playing as a team and stay active they should have no trouble winning this UNAC. They have the best archery lineup by far and also solid players in both infantry and cavalry. Big Players: Fatso, Jeffrey, Brave, Rhadagast. Too many to name.

2) Kingdom of Blacktide
Inf - B+
Ranged - B+
Cav - A+
If everything goes expected the final will probably come down between this team and rGn. They have probably the best cav lineup in the tourney and solid archery as well. Big Players: Blacktide, Sota, Can, Clockwise.

3) tK
Inf - A
Ranged - B-
Cav - B
I think they have a lot of potential to do well if they can continue working together as a team. I believe they may have the strongest infantry core in this tournament, will have to see though. Big Players: Tito, Heat, Aporta.

4) Wappaw
Inf - B
Ranged B-
Cav - B+
A lot of experience of a team which many of the teams do not this year. Expect a lot from their teamwork and cavalry. Big Players: Sentry, Kelq, Mafioso.

5) Rastaferi
Inf - B-
Ranged - B+
Cav - B+
People seem very quick to judge the roster before they look at it, solid group of players that has experience in the past. Big Players: Insane, Tidus, Core.

6) Free Banners
Inf - B
Ranged - B-
Cav - B+
They are extremely new so no idea how they will play together, a lot of solid players all around but not strong in any one particular field. Big Players: Dodge, Cru.

7) MoB
Inf - B-
Ranged - B+
Cav - C+
A lot of strong ranged players on this roster that people seem to forget about a lot. Teamwork is the only thing I see being an issue here as they have a new roster. Big Players: Theotian, Marquis, Shawrin, CD.

:cool: DoF
Inf - C+
Ranged - B
Cav - B
I am not sure where to rank DoF really, they have solid teamwork but seem to be lacking in infantry which is important. They have annoyingly good horse archers and a strong cav lineup as always. Big Players: Kohath, Erminas, DeathAngel.

9) TSC
Inf - B-
Ranged - B-
Cav - C
I haven't scrimmed this team much so not sure of what they are capable of. Big Players: Umm, Disco, AngryArcher.

Pretty sure rGn also known as; TR got destroyed against blacktide - don't see why they're on top.

Only team I've seen beat blacktide was tK; last night.

Team: The Kingdom of BlackTide
REASONING: This team is basically TMW so if they play a bit before unac they will stomp just like in the good ol days

Team: The Regulators
REASONING: they have the dankest archers but they are also very inconsistent. I think its going to come down to if TRs inf can pull their own and stay alive in fights so their archers and cav can do work

Team: Turtle Knights
REASONING: yo we da tk kids and we got dem inf boys ya know? we also got a slick open map with me as the carry cav cuz im *** ull all notice me stream it cradoc

Team: Wappaw
REASONING: everyone knows that Wappaw has and always will be an upper mid tier clan and they will probably finish 4th in this tourny (I love u guys pls go hyper active and get 1st)

Team: Free banners
REASONING: they got ma boi cru so they sick. but srs they have a lot of old players that should be able to do some work

Team: Defenders of Faith
REASONING: dof has been around for too long, granting them godly powers such as the power to know what every prob of a map is called and the power to crash archers on field by the river with extreme efficiency

Team: Truly Sad Coalition
REASONING: they beat fta last unac so they sweg as *** and they got ma bois gayfun and king anime as well as the king of brazil ogerp

Team: Ministry of Blades
REASONING: another team thats been playing this game for too long granting them the powers of the most popular servers NA and a closed map game that aint half bad

Team: Rastaferi
REASONING: there are a few players on there that might be able to compete with the clans higher on this list but i dont see a fully functional team of killers in any specific roles

janyroid said:
Pretty sure rGn also known as; TR got destroyed against blacktide - don't see why they're on top.

Yeah and who beat tK two nights ago? I'd also like to point out rGn played 2 open maps against blacktide. I believe the turnout of that match would've be different if not. Also, blacktide didn't have the same roster last night as they did when they played rGn, and rGn didn't have the same roster they had against tK. Just a few things to consider.

Arys said:
janyroid said:

Yeah and who beat tK two nights ago? I'd also like to point out rGn played 2 open maps against blacktide. I believe the turnout of that match would've be different if not. Also, blacktide didn't have the same roster last night as they did when they played rGn, and rGn didn't have the same roster they had against tK. Just a few things to consider.

Calm down testosterone, I was stating facts.

I don't think having a different roster matters, considering they're a scary roster either way (they had a better roster when going against tK) - and hey, you could of denied the second open map. Just a few things to consider.

Never said tK was better than TR, just saying you lose to blacktide's playstyle and tK loses to TR's play style.

janyroid said:
Arys said:
janyroid said:

Calm down testosterone, I was stating facts.

I don't think having a different roster matters, considering they're a scary roster either way (they had a better roster when going against tK) - and hey, you could of denied the second open map. Just a few things to consider.

Never said tK was better than TR, just saying you lose to blacktide's playstyle and tK loses to TR's play style.
who are you lol

Wappaw is like Curse.LoLnow Team Liquid, forever 4th.

Source: Am Wappaw member, cheese actively sabotages scrims so we stay 4th :fruity:

Back
Top Bottom