WFAS Cup: Interviews and Team Chatter

Users who are viewing this thread

HKP said:
Popcorn-02-Stephen-Colbert.gif

Steve Colbert! Boojah!  :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Elendil said:
You are delusional if you think I'm mad or angry. I make a habit of never being offended by someone I don't know or never heard about.  So yeah :wink: cheers!!!

Next interview is with North American team captain and the tournaments main benefactor, the Magician!!! Stay tuned!

Randal or Tufeksi, can you guys please let me know who will captain team Turkey? I have added most team captains (thanks to Mags) but we want to do interviews and live commentaries so we need to know who the captain will be. Thanks gents!

Never heard about me? Who are you? LOL

You say that Iam a racist but calling me Jewbag,ok.

If it´s possible just ban him from this topic.

Elendil said:
You are delusional if you think I'm mad or angry. I make a habit of never being offended by someone I don't know or never heard about.  So yeah :wink: cheers!!!

Next interview is with North American team captain and the tournaments main benefactor, the Magician!!! Stay tuned!

Randal or Tufeksi, can you guys please let me know who will captain team Turkey? I have added most team captains (thanks to Mags) but we want to do interviews and live commentaries so we need to know who the captain will be. Thanks gents!

haha, I am not from turkey, I just want to get team turkey in this cup, because it´s a very important community in the MB scene.
I am from Austria xP

Marth The Gryphonhearted said:
One problem though, the language...
I mean my German skills would be enough for me to even take over then German NC team instead of their stupid captain, which I might as well do when I get back ingame.
We're pretty happy with our captain tbh and keep distance from the german community please. Having language skill is not the most important ... :lol:

Rapezz said:
I mean my German skills would be enough for me to even take over then German NC team instead of their stupid captain, which I might as well do when I get back ingame.
We're pretty happy with our captain tbh and keep distance from the german community please. Having language skill is not the most important ... :lol:

lel, the german community wants Marth as captain, am i right or am I right?  :fruity:

_RandaL_ said:
Rapezz said:

lel, the german community wants Marth as captain, am i right or am I right?  :fruity:
RandaL Captain of Turkey

HKP said:
_RandaL_ said:
Rapezz said:

RandaL Captain of Turkey

+1

_RandaL_ said:
Elendil said:

haha, I am not from turkey, I just want to get team turkey in this cup, because it´s a very important community in the MB scene.
I am from Austria xP

What we'll hear next time is somebody saying that I'm German.  :cool:

_RandaL_ said:
Elendil said:

I am from Austria xP

You are not from germany. You are no german. What the hell is wrong with you? You are so enoying...Nobody cares if you know some german words or not. You will never be a german so live with it. And by the way , if you call me arrogant or stupid I don´t care, but if you call me a racist I won´t accept it. Someone calling a racist is a big accusation.

Well Marth, you think you are the greatest player of WFAS because you can kill some DM randoms. I know that you are really too str0nk for the austrian players and thats why you can't take part in the NC ;C.

Jubeg said:
_RandaL_ said:
Elendil said:

I am from Austria xP

You are not from germany. You are no german. What the hell is wrong with you? You are so enoying...Nobody cares if you know some german words or not. You will never be a german so live with it. And by the way , if you call me arrogant or stupid I don´t care, but if you call me a racist I won´t accept it. Someone calling a racist is a big accusation.

Did I ever say I want to be one?  :dead:

Eismann said:
Well Marth, you think you are the greatest player of WFAS because you can kill some DM randoms. I know that you are really too str0nk for the austrian players and thats why you can't take part in the NC ;C.

No, I will take part in the NC and in Austria's team when my game works again.

And also, you're wrong  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jubeg said:
_RandaL_ said:
Elendil said:

I am from Austria xP

Did I ever say I want to be one?  :dead:

It seems like you want to be a german because you always tell us how good you speak german ( even you can´t), how good you would be as a german cpt etc...Just stop spaming this topic.

ft

RobinWar said:
Marth is best player,guys. I want to be just as good as you Marth, got any tip and tricks? :/
Hey Robin some tip and trickes: rageing about everything like marth is doing, insulting everyone like marth doing and writing stupid thinks like marth doing than you can be the best player and greatest play like marth is  :lol:

Just cut it marth really you annoy everyone with your spamming that you are the greatest and with your insults...

Amalaric said:
RobinWar said:
Marth is best player,guys. I want to be just as good as you Marth, got any tip and tricks? :/
Hey Robin some tip and trickes: rageing about everything like marth is doing, insulting everyone like marth doing and writing stupid thinks like marth doing than you can be the best player and greatest play like marth is  :lol:

Just cut it marth really you annoy everyone with your spamming that you are the greatest and with your insults...

Exactly that is why I'm not going to cut it :grin:

Oh and one more thing: There can be only one Marth. I'm sorry everyone  :oops:

Back
Top Bottom