Native Completed Total Annihilation 3vs3 Infantry Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

It is first to 10.

Cleric Johnson said:
u can sign up if your from NA mate. If you fight other NA people you can do it on an american server, however best i can offer you vs EU players will be a france server.

As it would be better for most of us to be on a france server, we could go on FraG server, we have a special map (it's the one on the 4V4 videos i've already uploaded).

If the match is better on a Germany, people could simply go to a NC_Germany and go for The Arena as a map.

I'll add every leaders of the teams on steam so i can be messaged when fights happen, so i can record all/most of them.

Yes, they are decided on total rounds won, and yes its first to 10. For example team A wins first side 10:4 and loses second side 10:6, team A wins 16:14, hope i was clear enough :p

Probably Sandi, Arena and that map which FraG uses :razz:

S_ said:
Yes, they are decided on total rounds won, and yes its first to 10. For example team A wins first side 10:4 and loses second side 10:6, team A wins 16:14, hope i was clear enough :p

Probably Sandi, Arena and that map which FraG uses :razz:
OK, just checking. Would be best if that was written in the rules as well. Thanks.

Looking forward to seeing some two handers and maybe... hammers? :grin:

Captain Lust said:
Aeronwen and I are looking for a third player. If you're game, sign us up with you for a three.

We need to have a chat about the notion of consent!

I am not sure whether you are aware that I am a) exclusively a ranged player and b) if forced into melee more of a danger to my teammates than anyone else.  However I am considering that your problem now ^^

I want as many teams as possible ideally. Thanks for pointing on the crappy rules lust. I just sat down and wrote them so they are poorly thought out and explained I'll make the changes for clarification. Maps going to be weekly but I doubt there will be much variation at all.

Cleric_Johnson said:
I want as many teams as possible ideally. Thanks for pointing on the crappy rules lust. I just sat down and wrote them so they are poorly thought out and explained I'll make the changes for clarification. Maps going to be weekly but I doubt there will be much variation at all.

With this many restrictions, we just need a plain field for fighting anyway. Arena is a bit crappy, though, because of the bad ground textures.

I think this formats a lot of fun, concerned about the picking up equipment rule though, not because I don't agree with it but simply because I think it will be hard to enforce.

For maps I would just stick with arena, not only is it more fitting but it also has no issues with solid floors.

Lord Rich said:
I think this formats a lot of fun, concerned about the picking up equipment rule though, not because I don't agree with it but simply because I think it will be hard to enforce.
You have the added bonus of no gold accumulation so if you suspect someone has done it, there's no harm in pausing the match and resuming once the issue is resolved.

Back
Top Bottom