Discussions

Users who are viewing this thread

Ashes42

Sergeant
This is a continuation of http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,27576.0.html

Feel free to read that one.

Heh, I was wondering when this mod would get a subforum.  This build is worthy of one.  After hours and hours of playing on .903, I think this version so far is definitely playable... and tons of fun!

Looking forward to the AI enhancements. 

Congrats on the new sub forum, though you might want to edit your .1g.1 release thread since it talks about 0.98x. I'm guessing that you just copied and pasted nox's old intro

Yeah great to see this finally get its own sub forum!

As for continuing on, no pattern that I can tell on the text bug. As I said I get maybe 2-3 in 2 hours of play so ive not seen it enough to say really say.

Of all the ones ive seen so far however it has always mentioned a change in town prosperity in place of whatever is meant to be there.

Congratulations on your forums, and a deep thank you for continuing this very important mod initiatiive.

Very nice looking forward to stable version.Hope you will work on making this mod more challenging. Congrats on new forum !

I have secrets to tell you all

Remember those issues

Messenger menus not being able to bail and saying funny things like numbers
Villages not giving any money when you loot them
Not being able to be a mercenary and getting bunches of errors
and the kidnapped girl quest giving you a permanent party member.

ALL OF THEM ARE GONE!

Bam

gimme some more ; P

great work ashes, and congrates on the sub forum, this mod has deserved it for sometimes now. Bandit King rocks

the mod sounds great. i always like a mod that adds new features rather than new factions/items/blah blah. a question, though; in the opinion of those who have played it, is this version fairly stable?

solecist said:
the mod sounds great. i always like a mod that adds new features rather than new factions/items/blah blah. a question, though; in the opinion of those who have played it, is this version fairly stable?

After maybe 10h of playing 100% stable! There is only one assertion failure I have once in a while, but the game continues when you simply ignore the failure. No gamebreakers found so far.

Just to be sure... the last version is at the old download link?  (feeling n00bish... :oops:)
P.s.: congratulations on your well deserved sub forum :wink:

Elara said:
Screenshots? Always good to sell the mod.

Really? Even when the mod uses Native items only, but the game play is very enhanced? Kind of hard to take a screenshot of being able to attack any side of two parties already in combat regardless of your disposition to their faction, unless you'd want a screenshot of a game menu. Personally, I could care less about screenshots and would rather have a list of game play changes or enhancements.

Good point. I actually thought I accidentally loaded native the first time I played.

Although, I don't really understand the whole "aid" idea - is that why my fellow heroes' stats got reset to zero?

Back
Top Bottom