Thank Yous, Congratulations and Commiserations

Users who are viewing this thread

Really just a great tournament all round. Thanks to the admins for all their hard work and especially for how accommodating they've been for me and (I would guess) all the other streamers. It is appreciated.

Very nicely written final thread as well. It's an important tradition that has a good deal of value in my eyes.

Captain Lust said:
Very nicely written final thread as well. It's an important tradition that has a good deal of value in my eyes.

Yeah Blacktide did a great job there.  On reflection it could only be improved by starting with 'What Ho!'

leaving this here because I don't see it anywhere else...

Year 1st 2nd 3rd
2010 RUM (Russia, Ukraine, Moldavia) DE (Deustch: Germany+Austria+Swiss) CZ (Czech)
2011 Poland France Turkey
2012 France Ukraine Poland,Turkey (joint)
2013 Germany Turkey Poland
2014 Scandinavia UK Turkey
2015 Poland BeNe Turkey
2016 ? ? ?

Edits: table changes beyond reason!

GGs, GJ admins,streamers.

Aeronwen said:
Year 1st 2nd 3rd
2010 RUM (Russia, Ukraine, Moldavia) CZ (Czech) DE (Deustch: Germany+Austria+Swiss)
2011 Poland France Turkey
2012 France Ukraine Poland and Turkey
2013 Germany Turkey Poland
2014 Scandinavia UK Turkey
2015 Poland Bene Turkey
2016 Turkey Germany Russia

I'd say we'll have one more NC for Warband and TR must win that last one or my presidunt will be mad.

Scar said:
Wasn't Germany second place in 2010? That is like what people say in the German subboard, I have no clue myself. :iamamoron:

It's like this. Looking at the NC2010 "Ligue Table" Germany is set 3rd because they have not as many points as CZ. CZ however had played several matches more than Germany, since there were no clear time fixtures it was up to the teams to decide when they play their matches.

As far as I know though, the tournament couldn't be played until the end when everyone had fought everyone and the equal amount of enemies; that's why the admins decided to let RUM and GER (the last two remaining teams who had not lost a single match at that point) play it out in a final which RUM won. GER was declared 2nd then I believe. So it actually would be: RUM (1st), GER (2nd), CZ (3rd). But I don't really know, the whole system seems to have been messy in comparison to the following NCs.

Thanks for hosting the tournament. Thank you for all the hard work the admins put it;

My respect to all the teams who joined. Poland for winning NC.
And ofcourse I can't forget my amazing BeNe team, I hope we have the same amount of fun in future NCs!

Neathar said:
It's like this. Looking at the NC2010 "Ligue Table" Germany is set 3rd because they have not as many points as CZ. CZ however had played several matches more than Germany, since there were no clear time fixtures it was up to the teams to decide when they play their matches.

As far as I know though, the tournament couldn't be played until the end when everyone had fought everyone and the equal amount of enemies; that's why the admins decided to let RUM and GER (the last two remaining teams who had not lost a single match at that point) play it out in a final which RUM won. GER was declared 2nd then I believe. So it actually would be: RUM (1st), GER (2nd), CZ (3rd). But I don't really know, the whole system seems to have been messy in comparison to the following NCs.
Ah, I see. :smile:

Neathar said:
Scar said:
Wasn't Germany second place in 2010? That is like what people say in the German subboard, I have no clue myself. :iamamoron:

I begin to understand why no-one made such a simple table before :razz:

Yeah teh 2010 threads are confusing so I took it from this http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,126487.0.html

I will swap them now and wait for a CZ complaint....

Complaint comin' in!
So relaX  relax told me what happened, so I say this

Because of inability of admins in 2010, Czech Republic, even though had more points than Germany, couldn't play finals. Admins thought that if DE and RUM had 0 losses, they have to be the best, so they allowed DE to jump over Czech Republic and play finals. Though Czech Republic took their decision and accepted (with sadness) it. Admins didn't even speak with Captain of Czech Republic, Smuggler. So final decision was 1st RUM, 2nd DE, 3rd Czech Republic (at least please edit CZ (Czech) - we are Czech Republic).

Jony.D. said:
Complaint comin' in!
So relaX told me to write this as an answer, also I agree with what he says-

''Because of inability of admins in 2010, Czech Republic, even though had more points than Germany, couldn't play finals. Admins thought that if DE and RUM had 0 losses, they have to be the best, so they allowed DE to jump over Czech Republic and play finals. Though Czech Republic took their decision and accepted (with sadness) it. Admins didn't even speak with Captain of Czech Republic, Smuggler. So final decision was 1st RUM, 2nd DE, 3rd Czech Republic (at least please edit CZ (Czech) - we are Czech Republic).''

done.

Clearly these issues are still very relevant.  The 2010 tournament and the 2012 tournament need to be finished!

Czech Republic Vs Germany and Poland Vs Turkey asap!

Back
Top Bottom