Returning or upcoming players for S5!

Users who are viewing this thread

Danate

Master Knight
From what you have seen. Who do you believe are going to be key players in UNAC. Whether they are returning superstars or rising stars, or absolutely friendly. Based on the two matches I've played and the one I spectated here are several players to watch come UNAC 5 (Keep in mind this is opinionated. Will do one for each class one teammate. Sort of like the "Who is at the top thread"). Just to get conversation going on The test tourney :grin:

Infantry:
oodle: obviously, this superstar has come a long way from TMW to wK now playing for the Akaria's Knights team(Until Bannerlord :razz:). oodle honestly can play every class spectacularly but the one that stands out is his infantry. A threat with a shield or without, oodle is a huge threat to anyone on the field and a clutch card when necessary.

Archer:
Jeffery: I'm very new to competitive but throughout the course of a few months this individual has increased in skill tremendously. From being able to pressure any opponent point blank or far range to being able to block efficiently with infantry to wait for support, Jeffery is going to be a huge key component for TR's conquest on UNAC 5.

Cavalry:
Red...:This individual may be a very odd sort, but he performed extremely well against TSC being at the top of the boards the whole match. Red has a key factor on tK's open game and closed being able to initiate upon archers and supporting ground troops with ease. Very valuable asset to have for tough matches.

Other notable players:
Theotion: Infantry
Death Angel: Archer
heat: Cavalry

Now tell me who is a key returning player on a team. Or maybe a new player that has potential to rise to the top.

XeleonPrime said:
John7 said:
Jeff is OP, picks up a bow for a day and becomes micheal Jordan

Sorensic doing solid on cav, looking at Vorn and Moric to do some work for TR
wow only acknowledging TR players, okay john

They bribed me with tacos, if you give me tacos then I can put ur name in my posts too  :shifty:

Infantry:
oodle: obviously, this superstar has come a long way from TMW to wK now playing for the Akaria's Knights team(Until Bannerlord :razz:). oodle honestly can play every class spectacularly but the one that stands out is his infantry. A threat with a shield or without, oodle is a huge threat to anyone on the field and a clutch card when necessary.

Archer:
oodle : I'm very new to competitive but throughout the course of a few months this individual has tremendously good skill. From being able to pressure any opponent point blank or far range to being able to block efficiently with infantry to wait for support, oodle is going to be a huge key component for Akaria's conquest on UNAC 5.

Cavalry:
oodle...:This individual may be a very good sort, but he performed extremely well against any clan being at the top of the boards the whole match. oodle has a key factor on Akaria's open game and closed being able to initiate upon archers and supporting ground troops with ease. Very valuable asset to have for tough matches.

edited ur post danate

oodle is love
oodle is life
oodle is everything

also fengay

John7 said:
WilySly said:
This is my chance  :party:

To... learn how to archer? I agree with this  :fruity:  :iamamoron:

ooh-cat-meme-generator-ooooh-burn-cfd4d4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom