Update notes — March 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi everyone,

This week we decided to focus our attention on two problems popular among the community. Namely, the ability to create your own faction and improvements to the strategic map.

1040_s.jpg

Players now have three ways to create their own faction:

- The most obvious one is to capture any town. Just in case we'll remind that assaulting towns becomes available with reaching the "Captain" military rank.

- Leave the faction you're currently in, having one or more towns under your control before that.

- Choose the "This shall not stand!" option in the dialogue about towns ownership with the lord of your current faction. You'll need to have one or or more towns under your control prior to that as well.

Having created their own faction, players will no longer have to pay port charges in their towns.

As to the updated world map: we changed the camera settings a little, made the troops icons smaller, added new town icons and relief on land and bigger islands.

Update notes:

- Added mechanism for creating player's own faction.
- Changed camera's settings on the strategic map.
- New town icons on the strategic map.
- Added numerical display for prosperity level on the city screen's tooltip.
- Fixed a bug with calculating free construction slots on higher trading ranks.
- Fixed a problem with entering Capmeche.
- Fixes in the Russian localization.

Wow devs, you are wonderful!

I am really happy to see that you've actually kept your promise to continue improving the game and listening to the community!

Thank you and keep up!

...Hi Imperium, on SnowbirdGames Forum you said that "modding is not permitted without agreement" and "Multiplayer will be added in future"...

...second is a great news but I don't understand if modding "Caribbean!" is strictly forbidden or if you give permission only after you check the mod request...?

Source: http://www.snowbirdgames.com/forum/index.php?threads/question-can-i-legally-mod-carribean-to-multiplayer.4549/#post-27715

N.B.:...{Bannerlord-Dev} FTW...!
asd.gif

ciauz^^,
Jab

Back
Top Bottom