L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

I posted this on Twitter. I guess I'll post it here, too.

oldvsnewbuilding.jpg

Still a major work in progress, natch.

My heart stopped for a second when I saw that Docm posted in the development thread, I am playing L'Aigle in this very second, and that looks even better then anything in the mod yet- and the mod is the by far best looking one for Warband there is.

worth a donation

It's hard to tell from one building, but when I've made more props to this standard I'll have the mod putting Bannerlord to shame. I'm going to juice every last drop out of this terrible engine.

newbuildingtest.jpg

You are ****ing Bannerlord (and native even more) more over then Rayevsky did with Ney.
Incredibly impressive, if I had a bigger paycheck at the end of this month I would donate more.

Edit: When that image opend, I geniuntly first thought its a real life picture until I saw that civilian. Speaks for itself.

I added some AO and reuploaded that screenshot. Quite a bit better if you ask me. It also gets bigger if you right click and view image.

If anyone is curious, it's about the same polygon count as the old buildings and it uses the same number of textures.

Docm30 said:
I posted this on Twitter. I guess I'll post it here, too.

oldvsnewbuilding.jpg

Still a major work in progress, natch.

Docm30 said:
It's hard to tell from one building, but when I've made more props to this standard I'll have the mod putting Bannerlord to shame. I'm going to juice every last drop out of this terrible engine.

newbuildingtest.jpg
Hot damn, you are one talented bastard.

Back
Top Bottom