L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Docm30 said:
In a few days I'll need a couple people to test the patch. Any volunteers? It's mainly just to make sure I've included all the right files and that the game still launches.
I will if you need anyone else

Docm30 said:
In a few days I'll need a couple people to test the patch. Any volunteers? It's mainly just to make sure I've included all the right files and that the game still launches.

I would gladly volunteer, if you're not already overwhelmed with requests.

Docm30 said:
I'm down for some testing :grin:

Will happily volunteer also plenty of free time this week which makes a nice change! Just tell me what you need me to look for in game and Ill do it.
Once you're happy, then Ill just enjoy the game :razz:

Very excited to hear about what's in the new update!!

I'm holding off playing this again for now until the new one is released whenever that may be!

I have played this mod through 426 days. As far as I am concerned it is completely playable and is fine the way it is. Obviously there is a lot that can be done to make it even better.
The only real problem is the total lack of war. There was warfare for the first 40 or so days and that has basically been it. Every now and then France and Reggio go to war but it is over after a week or two and the truce lasts for months each time.
I do not understand the reason for this. I can ask any lord or lady and will be told who the marshal is. Marshal is ONE l. I can even be made marshal but it is useless as the other lords will follow me here to there and back again but they will not fight.
This mod is in the closet for now, but thanks for the great work.

Back
Top Bottom