L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

This a sort of place where I can post about things I'm working on. Essentially it's the old thread again.

Firstly, a quick update on Alpha 1.3: Over the last few months I've had basically zero time to work on the mod, so don't expect months worth of development. A few things have been done, though, including animation improvements and fixes, troop and item rebalancing, more war and several new scenes (mainly battle scenes). There are a few new village scenes, too. Here's one in Ukraine.

ukrainefield.jpg

As a small aside, the problem with the war was that marshals weren't being appointed. The reason for that is because Taleworlds changed the name of the operation to name a character marshal. They removed an 'l' for some reason and presumably broke every mod in the process.

I'm glad to see a development log thing for L'Aigle. I can relate having little to no time to work on a mod as well. No wonder why there was so much prolonged peace in-game. That's a nice little scene preview. Regarding the melee system for bayoneted muskets, will RanGer's latest melee tweaks be included? (I was in contact with him testing his every revision for the melee he envisioned) Oh will you look at that I am the first reply on a mod's thread. Docm30, thank you very much for working on this mod through many years now.

I actually thought Docm took a break after all this development and stress in the end. But it seems he isnt the kind of guy that takes a break. Awesome stuff, keep it up! Also if you need a scener I'm available.

That's some sweet screenshot right there! I can't wait to face the Russians in there! Looking forward to read more from you as it goes! Well done, Doc!  :grin:

Just a note, might freelance be added in the near future? As I, and I'm sure many others, are sure that this would be a great addition to L'Aigle.

Just a thought.

Great work with everything so far! I'd have said that you've earned another fanboy, Docm, should I not already have been one!  :grin:

Docm30 said:
As a small aside, the problem with the war was that marshals weren't being appointed. The reason for that is because Taleworlds changed the name of the operation to name a character marshal. They removed an 'l' for some reason and presumably broke every mod in the process.

Lav keeps a better version of the header_operations between releases, worth to check it out

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,324874.0.html
Issues with (party_set_marshal{l}) operation have been fixed, Module System will accept either syntax.

(he catched the marshall issue and included a hotfix, besides all the good work on making it actually readable for modders)

SirTactician said:
Just a note, might freelance be added in the near future? As I, and I'm sure many others, are sure that this would be a great addition to L'Aigle.

Just a thought.

Great work with everything so far! I'd have said that you've earned another fanboy, Docm, should I not already have been one!  :grin:

Freelancer is not intended to be in the mod.

Back
Top Bottom