Nations Cup Highlights

Users who are viewing this thread

So today i decided to learn how to make a youtube video (despite never even using photoshop  :lol: )

This is for the Quarter Finals only!!

I've used parts of the streams by Oliveran and MB_TV so if you don't want me to i can remove them.

Warning the quality isn't amazing so don't put it full screen ^^ (first attempt i will try to work on the quality)

I know i missed lots but damn the games were long so sorry :grin:, I used Aeronwens times for the UK vs Russia match so im sure i missed more, Sorry its so long blame Poland and Germany.
(also its long so if i made a mistake point it out plz)

Nice!
Is there any way you cuold level the sounds of the different streams? It seems as though lust's stream is louder than the other one.

Did one for the semi finals, Had some problems on the stream which made it harder for me to record so again the quality isnt great. *watch it in default size or prepare for eye cancer*

Will do one for finals but prolly not needed as much :grin: will work on getting some decent quality/video editing software for future tournaments as i have some time before they start

If you haven't already check le rouxs stream for first hand look at the BeNe match

Back
Top Bottom