Is there any documentation/tutorial avaliable?

Users who are viewing this thread

FelipeII

Regular
Hi, I started to play this game yesterday, and I still don't understand a thing about everything in the game.

For example:

I have a troop of 30 men and a nice ship that I took from a small party in the sea(I repaired it, added crew and ammo). But in a battle against pirates(they have about 20 troops in the map) when the battle start in a vessel, I have 12 troops and they have 30... This is very confuse :S

Anyone know a documentation that explains the game mechanics?

None was made, at least not to my knowledge. It's a frequent request so maybe later they will provide us one.
For the naval battle if you have more than one ship it divide your men equally between them and I think it's the ennemy sailor help their troop in boarding (you have some too who help like 2 for 200 sailors :razz:)

If you want to board an enemy ship reduce it´s crew to 0 with grapeshot first. With that the you shouldn´t have to face more than 5 guys during the boarding fight.

Articulo34 said:
If you want to board an enemy ship reduce it´s crew to 0 with grapeshot first. With that the you shouldn´t have to face more than 5 guys during the boarding fight.

Yes, I already learned that, but thank you anyway :smile:

Foeurdr said:
that's boring  :razz:
cut the mast for easy boarding ! full fight !

YOLO, but seriously, took the full fight is a bit strange. There is a bunch of guys without shirt stabing each other with tiny knifes.

Its really stupid how boarding works your soldiers are spread across all your ships not just on your main ship.
So say you have 6 ships and 60 men 20 soldiers on each boat. Then there is some formula for the board crew of sailers and your troops.
That's is why you see clown ships a snow that say boards you with 80 or more men to your 20.
Huge advantage just using 1 ship it's stupid and needs to be fixed.

Btw you want to shoot in another round of grape shot into the ship to kill off the soldiers. Sailors die first when crew runs out you start to kill the troops on the boat.

True, would be better to choose the ship going to battle as to leave aside cargo ship (when you are merchant). But as I use only two ship it doesn't bother me much.

Back
Top Bottom