[EU 5aside WWC 4] Season IV - Main Topic - WQ Champions!

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside WWC 4

• r3d

Votes: 7 35.0%
  • Meldo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Matafiks

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Weesmithy

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Blackhawk

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Leoven

Votes: 2 10.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
WQ 12:4 Fearless, gg
Mount%20amp%20Blade%20Warband-03-22-2015%2019-44-53_zpsk9dizkku.jpg~original
Mount%20amp%20Blade%20Warband-03-22-2015%2019-56-42_zpsicvxqd3f.jpg~original
Mount%20amp%20Blade%20Warband-03-22-2015%2020-09-42_1_zpslhftzbbl.jpg~original
Mount%20amp%20Blade%20Warband-03-22-2015%2020-18-46_zpst4feinvj.jpg~original

Edit: Pictures added

MVP poll.
We will need:

WQ representatives to post names of 1-2 members from their team who should be nominated for MVP award.
Fearless representatives to post names of 1-2 members from their team who should be nominated for MVP award.
PE representatives to post name of 1 member from their team who should be nominated for MVP award.
BRO order representatives to post name of 1 member from their team who should be nominated for MVP award.

Then what happens is that:
Poll will be made where everyone can vote.
Admins will make their list where all nominees will be given points(5 points for first placed nominee on the list,4 p for second etc).
Captains will make their list where all nominees will be given points(5 points for first placed nominee on the list,4 p for second etc).

Votes/Points from Admins,Captains and community members who voted in poll will be then calculated and that will give us MVP award winner

Sorry for delay,I was busy in past two days :ohdear:
Final post is coming tomorrow(err today already actually).

Anyway here is the list for the MVP award:

Final list for the MVP of EU WWC4:

r3d - 33
Blackhawk - 28
Matafiks - 23
Weesmithy - 18
Leoven - 12
Meldo - 12

-MVP poll locked

WWC%201st%20draft.png

qlv2TO2.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
qlv2TO2.png

Battle Ready Orphans   

5aS4wwc4fourth_zpsvgrhk3x5.png

Thanks for playing in WWC!

I think that Volcom,in his stream,pointed nicely what you need to work on in order to improve.And that is having more tactics on the maps you play.Skillwise you have good players and in my opinion you could have done way better in your Semi Finals match.Close Bronze Medal match,in which you were in lead till the final set,just confirms that you can play equally against serious opponents on your best day :smile:

emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png
  [size=20pt]Bronze Medal goes to 
emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png

Polish Eagles 

5aS4wwc4bronze_zpsurvxpu3l.png

Congratulations!

Thanks for participating in WWC.PE is one of those teams that always attract attention when they play.And that was the case again in this Cup.Semi Final match was really good one and could have ended differently if you only had bit more luck and maybe bit more patience in the important moments.Good comeback in your Sunday's match where you were able to secure Bronze medal by winning last set 4-0!

RbQ30bG.jpg
  Silver Medal goes to 
RbQ30bG.jpg

Fearless

5aS4wwc4silver_zps5hesg0w2.png

Congratulations Fearless!

Shame that you were missing some key players,like Garde, in your Gold Medal match.I think that with him you could have continued performing strong just like you did in the opening set of that match.I am hoping to see more of you in future,especially when you can bring all of your best players :razz:

sY99peY.png
  Gold Medal goes to 
sY99peY.png

Warriors of Quiperland 

5aS4wwc4gold_zpsgy6v7oac.png

Congratulations WQ!

Nicely done WQ.It seems that those new additions to your roster like r3d gave you edge over other teams in this WWC.It certainly wasn't easy to jump right into competition that late like you did last weekend,but you managed to bring good lineup to both matches and it payed off.You have qualified for the Champions WWC.Congratulations and best of luck there :wink:

[size=20pt]EU 5 aside WWC 4 MVP Award

Well deserved! I doubt that anyone will say you didn't deserve this award after seeing your performances in two matches you played last weekend.Keep it up and bring your best game to the Champions WWC that will be played this weekend :wink:

So, congratulations to r3d, The MVP of the EU 5 aside WWC 4!
5aS4wwc4mvp_zpsgt4z6zkx.png

-MVP Poll locked
-EU Hall of Fame Updated with awards.

Topic will remain open for few more hours just in case you want to write congratulations posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom