LSP Musket Era 3D Art Ultimate 17th Century Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Awesome! I just started a Thirty Years War in Calradia project (including the Calradic version of the War of the Three Kingdoms)...these will definitely be put to good use. Thanks for releasing!  :grin:

One big question though...did you get the cannon to work?

Supplysidejesus said:
Awesome! I just started a Thirty Years War in Calradia project (including the Calradic version of the War of the Three Kingdoms)...these will definitely be put to good use. Thanks for releasing!  :grin:

One big question though...did you get the cannon to work?
This pack is for Napoleonic wars, not for default Native. There are no scripts included in it. But good luck with your mod! I would love to play Thirty years war in singleplayer

To start, great items!

Although, there is one problem: Mushketi A and Musketi B are missing a couple of their textures. I do have WF&S, so it was a pretty quick fix, although that could stop somebody who doesn't.

At the moment i'm not sure they can be used, but someone is working on a port of the old Age of Machinery code, which will allow the deployment of artillery in field battles.
You can check in The Forge.

you can use openbrf to generate scene prop code by going to the "module" drop down menu and selecting "create scene prop code for module...", then paste it into the scene prop python file.

Antonis said:
Ah! Those are very simple to fix and to understand.

They mean that the specific shaders aren't installed. I have installed a bunch of shaders, so I couldn't really notice them.

envmap_noskin_bump_colorspec = environmental map, you may find one of these shaders in a mod

standart_shader_bumpparallax_nospec_high_noterraincolor = I think that's mainly(or solely) for buildings

standart_shader_nobump_nospec_noterraincolor = that's for buildings, too

plume_shader = pretty self-explanatory, it's for plumes. Instead, a tex_mul_color or standart_shader_skin_bump_nospec_high should be fine.

The fix is quite simple: Just replace the shaders with ones brf has installed. Here are a couplq of suggestions:

standart_shader_skin_bump_nospec_high = if you have a bump map but not specular map texture
specular_shader_skin_bump_high = if you have both specular and bump map textures and you want a bit of shinyness(it goes very well on the armors of the pack)
tex_mul_color = a good 'all-around' shader, nothing fancy but looks good in game. No shinyness or anything, though
iron_shader = used mainly for weapons(swords and stuff), a bit outdated.

With the first 3 you will do your jobs. For buildings, I don't know much, but try these:

bump_static = if you have only bump map
bumpmap_interior = same as above, but for interiors
tex_mul_color_static = same as the other tex_mul_color

Tell me if there's any more problems!  :smile:
Thanks Man !

Hello everyone  :grin:
I have a small problem with this mod, when I turn on Warband It shows me that
x1hF9E7.png

I've been checking the tutorial on page 2, but I do not understand much about it.  :meh:
Can someone help me?

Back
Top Bottom