LSP Musket Era 3D Art Ultimate 17th Century Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Willhelm

Knight at Arms
[Given that this pack includes some WFAS assets and the according permissions did not specify commercial use, the moderation considers those assets LSP and recommends reviewing all permissions carefully and seeking additional permissions for their use (commercial or not) outside of WFAS & WB if you are uncertain about their applicability.]

This is an OSP collection which contains objects and items from the period of first half of the 17th century. They were made for a mod set during this English Civil War which i was making, but i doubt I'll ever complete at this point, so I have decided to release my resources to the community. They're perfect for the English civil war, or the 30 years war.  The quality is generally good but probably not up to some modders standards, and it is lax on the polycount on some models. Some things are also not quite complete.

It's more or less ready to go, just stick the Brfs in your resource folder and textures in the textures folder.

It contains.

Uniforms
W2bIq76.png
Hats & helmets
Q4ScFPD.png
Boots
hRwUiQz.png
Armour
1Q0nwae.png
Muskets & Pistols
QGJxCpv.png
Swords
wfgF6bJ.png
Other melee weapons
oqragZ3.png
Buildings
OF2q16z.png
Artillery
kmWF2K7.png

And Example of a Musketeer. This will take a while to load on p3d and it doesn't allow alpha textures.
https://p3d.in/yrdU2​

Item codes are on page 2 because they wouldn't fit here.

Some items are completely original and created by me, however, much of what is in this pack, because it was for a mod i was making, is not original, but other peoples OSPs and work which i have quite heavily modified, all with credit of course. I do not know the full rules on this but as they are originally OSP and shared i think it should be okay to release this, but if you are the original creator of something in this pack and you have a problem with it please let me know.

Here is the credits list.
- With Fire and Sword - I was given permission to use WFAS models as a base by the WFAS team (Also the Caribbean devs), i emailed them, they seem to have no problem at all with the models being used in Warband, as evidenced by many other warband mods using their models.
KOoRTQP.png
- Narfs helmets and armour OSP
- Lucas weapons OSP
- Llew flintlock OSP
- Totsk Swords with permission
- A few items from Deluge with permission
Not sure if i am missing any more, if i am I apologise.

Permissions from me aren't needed, but some credit would be nice. I hope these resources can be used to create a mod i could not.

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/tgs6xg6lbxmyebm/Ultimate_17th_Century_OSP.zip​

Antonis said:
Amazing! I know you said we can use them, but nevertheless, I intend to do that, if it's okay.  :smile:

Of course, but if you're going to make a 1610 Mod these uniforms may be a bit simplistic, i would really suggest you bump the time up to the 1630s-40s.

Willhelm said:
Of course, but if you're going to make a 1610 Mod these uniforms may be a bit simplistic, i would really suggest you bump the time up to the 1630s-40s.

Thank you, I appreciate it. I will think what you said.  :smile:

Really awesome collection, i'll surely use them on my own mod
(i have already an 17th century faction that vitally need all these great models)
So thank you very much , you saved my life  :grin:

Awesome! Thanks for sharing.

By the way, can you upload them to another website please?

I am away traveling right now so i can't upload a new mirror or the item codes but i will do it when i get back in 3 weeks. I imagined people would want to make their own codes though.

Willhelm said:
I am away traveling right now so i can't upload a new mirror or the item codes but i will do it when i get back in 3 weeks. I imagined people would want to make their own codes though.
Ow.Good Work.Nice items.

Back
Top Bottom