Woah..

Users who are viewing this thread

Skrub

Ahoy,

Skrub here ;p

I never played as the Romans(True story bruh) in Bellium Imperium and thought I give it a shot since they seemed pretty damn overpowered. Made my character, did quests, won tourneys, recruited a bunch and got a good trainer(Forgot his name). The basic Roman units didn't seem to wow me that much but the jump from Levy to Legionary surprised me. Even the third tier Legionary seemed to do surprisingly well against Tier 5 Germanic Axemen. I was caught a bit off guard by their power but I kept playing cause I knew that Roman units were meant to be superior.

But then, I saw this ;-;

Legionaries (Tier 3) ---> Preatorina (Tier 4???)

Holy balls the Preatorinas are good. They have some of the best armor in the game and they are so easy to get if you have a decent trainer in your party. My Pratorinas pretty much rekted every unit except for the elite Chosen Falxmen and Germanic Berserkers. In fact, the Preatorinas are better than the other Tier 5-6 Roman units. You don't need to waste the time to train them up, just make them Preatorinas since they are pretty much eilte units.

Not sure if this is a bug or if this is intended but either way, this make Rome op asf.

Yes, in the real Roman empire, the Praetorian serves as.the person guard of the Caesar and one of the best legion in all Rome, even though i dont play this mod... gonna download it :eek:

Back
Top Bottom