The game keeps on crashing

Users who are viewing this thread

ElectrickFun

Recruit
I've been playing this mod for quite a while now and didnt got any crashes nut lately whenever i try to siege a town and attack it the game crashes after like 1 minute of battle.
I dont have any ideea what causes it but if someone knows please tell me!

Me too. I know the thread is dead but this problem is the same for me too. I currently run the latest version with the latest patch also. I have been playing for days without problems, and am in for 100 game days. Suddenly today Im constantly having crashes during this battle with a Rhodok lord. I dont mind reinstalling the mod, but will I keep my save? More importantly, how do you fix this?

Ceiling Cat said:
Me too. I know the thread is dead but this problem is the same for me too. I currently run the latest version with the latest patch also. I have been playing for days without problems, and am in for 100 game days. Suddenly today Im constantly having crashes during this battle with a Rhodok lord. I dont mind reinstalling the mod, but will I keep my save? More importantly, how do you fix this?
You'll keep your save if you take it out of the folder, I suggest trying to turn on and off some graphics options and then seeing what the result is

Back
Top Bottom