Vikingr Duel Tournament

Users who are viewing this thread

Its a very nice idea Wulfstan, btw this cant be a clan stuff. People should join by themself, the list should be mixed and then people face eachothers on the randon decision of the list. Doesnt matter if the players are clan mate or friends. If this goes up as a tournament with no *****y clan stuffs, i guess will be very nice and agradable. Btw Ragnarr, you dont have to ¨send¨ jomsborgs, i guess they can read and join by themselfs on the event... people should know how to read before make part of clans and stufss at least....

Well, they don't look into the forum often. But you are right, maybe this should not be a clan thing but atleast you should sign up for it.

I also would just send 4 Jomsvikings to take part in.

Why would you "send" anyone? People should decide whether or not they want to participate and sign up themselves.

Yes, the "Foreset Holmgang" map used to be on the small Erlinga duel server. I could easily put it up again - or host the server for the event.

Organising it shouldn't be that hard, you could use this for example.

Dansk viking said:
Yes, the "Foreset Holmgang" map used to be on the small Erlinga duel server. I could easily put it up again - or host the server for the event.

Organising it shouldn't be that hard, you could use this for example.
This is great, thanks!

Hrothgar_Fyrninga said:
TirAeda said:
I believe I have seen that map on a server fairly recently. Erlinga server(?) or something like that.

Poor Smiley did a silly-round with that map on Hildileikr recently.

It wasn't silly! It was a glorious game of possessing a godly spear!

P.S.: Don't let Dante or Gadric in because This ↓↓↓ is how they duel.

STARik said:
Hrothgar_Fyrninga said:
TirAeda said:
I believe I have seen that map on a server fairly recently. Erlinga server(?) or something like that.

Poor Smiley did a silly-round with that map on Hildileikr recently.

It wasn't silly! It was a glorious game of possessing a godly spear!

P.S.: Don't let Dante or Gadric in because This ↓↓↓ is how they duel.

It's true.

Back
Top Bottom