What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

My coffee is made in a percolator my grandparents got as a wedding gift. Tastes really good. I don't go out for coffee because it's either too strong or too expensive.

Starbucks does it as a policy. I barely drink coffee so I wouldn't exactly consider myself a snob, but I don't understand why people not only over-pay for Starbucks, but enjoy it at all. They make really terrible coffee.

Got to look at a lot of bona fide Egyptian papyri from the Hellenic and Roman period and talk to the papyrologists about stuff.

Afterwards I was very hungry and caffeine deprived and my bag was heavy so I was very grumpy during my commute home. But now I've eaten so I'm happy again.

Pixel said:
Brought home a cool new book on European geography.
http://imgur.com/a/9fMCC
Neat.

Somewhatpro said:
My coffee is made in a percolator my grandparents got as a wedding gift. Tastes really good. I don't go out for coffee because it's either too strong or too expensive.
Percolators actually ruin the coffee as it cycles the coffee over and over again. Git yoself a french press as you use the same grind.

Austupaio said:
Starbucks does it as a policy. I barely drink coffee so I wouldn't exactly consider myself a snob, but I don't understand why people not only over-pay for Starbucks, but enjoy it at all. They make really terrible coffee.
McDonalds and Starbucks have the most cancerous coffee. Literally.

Clearly none of you have tasted the army coffee.

Even the instant stuff they hand out in rations is better,  too the point where I keep my ration coffee packs and use them for variety when I am home.

Austupaio said:

I just drink the free coffee they have in the science laboratory here at my university, because **** paying for coffee. However, many students seem to love Starbucks.

Bobtheheros said:
Clearly none of you have tasted the army coffee.

Even the instant stuff they hand out in rations is better,  too the point where I keep my ration coffee packs and use them for variety when I am home.
I had a Polish field ration once, the instant coffee was **** but the coffee candy known as Kofik was great. I might also have a few tea and coffee packs from IKEA that I... Legally acquired.

Lumos is smart, be like Lumos.

Lumos and Antonis are the most innocent and pure people on this forum. Harm them and I shall remove your means of reproduction.  :smile: :smile: :smile:

Back
Top Bottom