What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Stayed up all night to watch UFC 202 for McGregor vs Diaz II. Was well worth it to see arguably one of the best fights ever.

Managed to sleep for one hour and I guess I'll see how long I can keep going today. :razz:

****'er you talking about? I've had three pairs of headphones for this computer. One I used for the last 2ish years, a temporary one I got when those broke, and my new ones that just arrived.

You don't seriously think I went through a pair of $50-70 headphones in a couple days, do you? I actually value my audio devices, even if you don't. Zebra ears are sensitive to good sound quality.

Last post about headset you made was on the 8th. Shipping took two weeks? Literally worse than Ghenghis Khan's postal service.

Pixel said:
Coffee machine broke some time ago. We got a new one the other day.

Feels so good to have real coffee again. :party:

Alright, I know this is a bromdenpost, but as a Brazilian this triggered me. You don't need a machine to brew coffee, and coffee brewed in a pot is much truer than machine coffee, specially those with the little coffee bullets on them. Coffee is as serious to Brazilians as tea is to Brits.

Machine men with machine minds have a hard time finding enough time to make their own coffee between all the machining around they do, preparing for their machine day.

Except for the Brits. They're an utter abomination unto the gods, and their teamaking pact proves it. It's also why they can't make a machine worth a damn without ****ing up two out of three times.

I look like a dumbarse trying to operate coffee machines. It's just so much simpler to chuck coffee powder in a pot and boil it, I don't get it.

Back
Top Bottom