What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

jacobhinds said:
Temujin said:
It seems the plot starts at this page where he announces he could face 4 to 40 years in jail

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151180.10485.html

Was anything confirmed or was it just madvader's weird assumption? He posts like one video link after the "i'm being arrested" thing and I don't see anything afterwards.

I want closure for my evening reading, man.

I'm actually wondering about this too, because if he wasn't actually a kiddiefidler, imagine what you guys did, you accused an innocent yet horribly annoying person of a terrible terrible crime. And that is pretty serious business.

Especially when you consider the guy had a kid. pretty horrific accusation

Beny said:
To be fair, we accuse Wellen of trying to restore the Third Reich, which is a pretty serious accusation.

There's a difference, nobody would ever take those acusations seriously and even if they did, they'd think Wellen is some poor delusional soul.

accusing someone of a crime that happens in the modern world everywhere and that has a huge lifelong negative influence on the victims is dangerous because you can completely tarnish someone's reputation. It's not an accusation to throw around lightly, especially when you take into consideration that 10% of official accusations of child abuse are in fact false, you help diminish the validity of coming out as a victim in those cases and you destroy an innocent person when you make baseless accusations.

Back in boarding school when I was 17 I had a year long legal fight against 2 girls who falsely accused me of rape and sexual intimidation. It's no laughing matter

Temujin said:
Beny said:
To be fair, we accuse Wellen of trying to restore the Third Reich, which is a pretty serious accusation.

There's a difference, nobody would ever take those acusations seriously and even if they did, they'd think Wellen is some poor delusion soul.

Of course nobody would take them seriously, the Third Reich is overrated. He should raise the fourth one.

crodio said:
It's not pedophilia if the kid is dead
Huh, I wonder if you could get away with that logic, legally speaking.
I mean, there are other crimes involved, but is abuse of a minor still there?
And what if you break into a child's funeral and **** the corpse?

Back
Top Bottom