What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Why can't we just use the old threads until the moderators lock them, and then create a (not more than one) new thread? And when the old threads get to 1000 pages, why can't we ****ing accept the inevitable and move to the new thread when the old one is locked, without all this deleting of posts and returning to 1000 a few days later and deleting more posts and all that other bull**** that's been going on lately? They're just threads. Why all this brouhaha? :lol:

Arvenski said:
Why can't we just use the old threads until the moderators lock them, and then create a (not more than one) new thread? And when the old threads get to 1000 pages, why can't we ****ing accept the inevitable and move to the new thread when the old one is locked, without all this deleting of posts and returning to 1000 a few days later and deleting more posts and all that other bull**** that's been going on lately? They're just threads. Why all this brouhaha? :lol:

It's just what people do. Why? I don't know. They're people. Presumably it's some form of entertainment. Kind of a sad form of entertainment. I don't get it either.

The weather is like super nice here. Makes me happy. Even cooler was that I could still vaguely see the moon set against a clear blue sky.

It's also windy as **** but oh well.

Suck it, Scotiabank. My withdrawal limit is 50 bucks less than rent, and the cheques I ordered haven't shown up yet, so to pay rent in cash I got out what I was able to at an ATM, and then went to the liquor store and got $50 cash back with a few cans of beer. Rent secured *and* beer in hand.

Back
Top Bottom