What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Urgrevling said:
Diagnosis is a Greek word and diagnosii is an abomination I made just for fun.
Would you say that someone who is diagnosed with an illness that is impossible to cure had a Diagnosisyphus?

I dunno, looks pretty good to me  :fruity: :fruity:

wtq34.jpg

Jacob's Adventures in London pt.47

I do volunteer work at the cartoon museum in london. Gotta bolster that CV. I read books and do the till and guide visitors and draw, and it's generally very relaxed. The girl in the shift before mine is a friendly nigerian weeaboo who I had met two years ago in a completely unrelated scenario, but we didn't realise until I mentioned the location offhand. Small world. But I digress.

I was in london early doing other stuff so I showed up an hour before my shift. I went to a table and started drawing. Then this 4 year old chinese girl came over, said "hello" and watched me draw for about 10 minutes. She turned some of the pages and saw some chinese characters somewhere, and went to get her older brother. Then their parents came over and stared at me for another 10 minutes before saying anything, as chinese people seem to do.(:lol:)

The mum started chatting to me and was complimenting my work, and asked me the difference between a comic and a cartoon. I told her how the english language is a mess, and she asked if I knew any chinese, so I wrote my name in chinese. Her son's eyes bulged and he shook my hand, saying "my name is jacob too!". Bear in mind that the exact same thing happened to me while I was in China, except I was the one who took the photo.

So basically she took a photo of us and is going to email it to me when she gets home.  :lol:

I could fill twenty posts about the odd people I meet here, but it's a small world and one of them is probably (v/s)ierra's mum or something.

Back
Top Bottom