What made you happy today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Personally I like to stuff my roomy ******* with muffins and other sweets.

Epicrules said:
That's because you're new and weren't here when that was the title of the thread.
I had assumed as much.

Still like it better though...
Gestricius said:
Personally I like to stuff my roomy ******* with muffins and other sweets.
I'd love to do that. Unfortunately I got a gold watch stuck up there  :meh:

Considering how well paid doctors are, I'd say that'd get you a fine sum on the black market.

The black market? Why not just take it to a pawn shop? It's not like I'm going to say "Oh by the way, I had that watch up my ass for two years!"

Also, vague pulp fiction reference. Hardly a reference actually. People shove stuff up their ass all the time.

Today after the gym I went to school to process some paperwork that I need for university. MY ex was there, but i decided to ignore her because i ain't want no problem with the gf. some tense awkward minutes after that i leave school without the papers because the ****ers went on strike or something like that. I head to the bus stop and stand there, leaning against a wall thinking about how i ruined the good friendship i had with my ex and the good relation i had with my gf.
After less than i minute I see a short blonde girl walking down the sidewawlk. Girls like that are a rare sight in my town so I look at her, she looks at me and i smile (surprisungly smoothly) to her, maybe because she was making me nervous, maybe because i was hypnotized by her beautiful beautiful gray eyes, I don't know. I am surprised when she asks me literally "do you speak English?", my answer is postive and then she asks me for some directions. I just tell her to keep walking in x direction until she finds the river.
At this moment i am eating her eyes, maybe blushing like a school girl.
I asked her and she told me that she was from Germany, from Munich, Bayern. ( when she told me that i had Wellenbrecher and the streets of Munich covered in barf in my mind for some reason :iamamoron: )
I told her " Ich spreche ein..."  -bisschen Deutsch- she completed my sentence  :lol:
She's on holidays and told me that she found my province's landscapes beautiful and told me about how was she going to continue her trip. we talked a few second about that (My english was surprisingly intelligible), and then she told me that she had to go, so i kissed her and told her "Farewell"  :lol: , when she gave her back to me I remembered that i didn't ask her about her name, so i ask her and she tells me her name is Caroline, i tell her my name and then she gave me a handshake (it's weird to handshake a woman). Then she left.
It was a nice encounter and i still have this stupid grin in my face.
Hope nothing ****ty happens to her in her trip :/ there a lot of cases of tourists being raped in one of the provinces she is going to.

oh. Some french girls went missing in the province of Salta and were found dead later. Those Saltean barbarians. I told her that Salta sucks, but still, the chance of something like that happening again is really low.

Back
Top Bottom