Users who are viewing this thread

buz said:
Wu-long said:
Hey Buz first and foremost I just wanted to thank you for the wonderful game play experience. Frankly speaking as a Mount and Blade gamer since the alpha stages I am very impressed with all the work you've done with such a small team. It is truly fantastic stuff you have here. Not to mention immersive experience you are able to provide us the players. The story is on point seems to never get old for me. Heck I'm surprised there is not more players or at least participants on the forum for this mod. Than again though...this is the first time I have posted on this particular thread after playing this mod since .5 aha. Just out of curiosity though what is the changelog of 1.02 is it save game compatible?  By the way for the rest of the players I wouldn't mind some help or hints....

I have taken on a quest known as find the helmet, technically it should be based in Tulga however I have not had any luck locating it be it inside the city or within the parameters of the outlaying villages distributed to Tulga. Anyone had any luck of finding this rumored helm?

thank you for the kind words wu-long. =) the mod is not popular in non-turkish area so i didn't prepare any guide in english.

1.02 changelog:
-if you become the black khergit leader you couldn't join other groups. this bug fixed.
-jeremus could join you before the his main quest so you couldn't continue to the story. this bug fixed also.

None the less thanks for keeping us up to date mate. It is truly appreciated, man wish I had my gaming desktop still I would totes make a video to help pass the game on. Swear all this mod needs is a tad marketing push and more players. As it is a relatively good game after all.

erennuman_mb said:
People probably don't know about this mod because they don't even bother entering this thread cuz they don't what evlat means.

Hmm good notion what does Evlat mean? LOL. Sorry to be a bother but...did you ever get a chance to start on the translation of the turkish guide? I mean google translate works...just barely but yeah i'm sure you understand my pains lol.

Fun mod for sure, the children idea is really cool (mod's name ^^ )but wow they have much better stats!! ^^
I was kind of expecting a disaster like the main character is dying one of the kid too and you had to play one of the children. ^^

btw i would have loved some new lords, and new companions. :wink:

But you deserve a big WELL DONE anyway. :wink:

Took some time, but I finally got to play Evlat a bit more. Here's a bug list of the most recent version 1.04:

-Starting Char as villager -----> almost all 0 skills
-Four Way Inn: Lake fish not moving
-Deshavi: Hunt bear hunter quest doesn't work (only Bear Hunters. Bear Drivers worked fine.)
-failing to complete Artimenner's "finish the tunnel construction" quest, makes it impossible to get the quest again
-Killing the "troublesome Monsoon bandits" wasn't recognized by the game. Maybe because I failed Artimenner's quest.
-Companions that leave the party do not show up in taverns.

Other suggestions:
*Starting horse: swaybacked saddle horse ---> saddle horse
*What happened to the family dog!? He was quite cool!
*Old companions still have same story and same relations. Seeing some change after all those years here would be nice.
HERO
Eh...sorry about that Ymira. By the way, where are my clothes?
YMIRA
Wherever you put them!
HERO
Hey, my clothes! They're gone!
MARNID
What happened, _____?
HERO
Someone stole my clothes! My money, even my weapon...they're all gone!
MARNID
Don't frown, ______. We'll figure it out.
Put your things 'upstairs'. We just fixed the room and put a nice bed and chest in there. You can use it as long as you like!
Which reminds me...do you remember giving me a white aketon from 'the' good old days?
HERO
Of course, at the tavern in Zendar.
MARNID
I still have it. But I don't need it anymore, so you can have it.
HERO
'Really!? Thanks Marnid!  But what if I run into bandits on the road? What kind of adventurer would roam Calradia without a weapon?
Oh damn...I should get some stones at least.
MARNID
Dude! We have more than stones! And don't forget you have your two lion cubs with you, they'll keep you safe until you're properly equipped again.
Wait, there is still the shortened spear with which we catch fish from the lake.
[Use the arrow keys to move the boat, press O to stop moving.]
HERO
You're a lifesaver, Marnid! I owe you one. Well, I should get going, before night falls.
HERO
Already!? At least have some tea with us! Ymira, make us some tea...the best one.
YMIRA
Sorry guys...no tea. We are fresh out. I haven't been able to buy from my usual trader for some time.
____, can you get me a sack of tea from Geroia? Since you decided to start adventuring again, it shouldn't be too much trouble for you. I think it would be a nice and noble goal for you and the kids.
HERO
Tea? What the heck is tea?
YMIRA
Tea is a special plant that grows in Geroia. First you dry it, then you soak it in hot water and you will get a delicious drink. If you bring me the tea, I will steep some for you.
HERO
Hmm, that sounds interesting. I wonder what else has changed since I retired. Alright Ymira, I'll get you the tea.
YMIRA
--By the way, you can speak to the tavern keeper in the Rhodok towns for some work. It's dangerous work but good money, perfect for adventurers.
BORCHA
_____! Me and the kids caught the thief. He already sold your stuff, but at least we got his money and some replacement gear for you. It's in the chest in your room. You can rest there if you like. A notebook on your table has some information on what's changed since you retired. If you feel up to it, me and Marnid got some jobs for you as well. I'm heading back to the inn.
HERO
Thanks, Borcha! I won't forget this!

erennuman_mb said:
I can move the boat just fine, and you can enable the dog in the camp menu. Other bugs, I've never heard of them!

Alright, haven't checked the camp menu for the dog.
The boat IS moving fine...but the fish are not.

I am telling you the bugs, because I want you to know. If everyone already tells you the same bugs, I don't need to.

zykox said:
erennuman_mb said:
I can move the boat just fine, and you can enable the dog in the camp menu. Other bugs, I've never heard of them!

Alright, haven't checked the camp menu for the dog.
The boat IS moving fine...but the fish are not.

I am telling you the bugs, because I want you to know. If everyone already tells you the same bugs, I don't need to.
Oh, didn't see that. Still, it's not a bug, The fish aren't supposed to move.

This mod seems really super to me, I really tired playing serious mount and blade game after years, warband mod with some mini games, side quest and funny stuff really something that I dream to play. And this mod also originally in Turkish language? can you direct me to where should I download this mod in Turkish because I need it also to practice my crappy Turkish. Bu mod icin cok tesekkur ederim, eline saglik kardesim.

haroon said:
This mod seems really super to me, I really tired playing serious mount and blade game after years, warband mod with some mini games, side quest and funny stuff really something that I dream to play. And this mod also originally in Turkish language? can you direct me to where should I download this mod in Turkish because I need it also to practice my crappy Turkish. Bu mod icin cok tesekkur ederim, eline saglik kardesim.
Configure --> Language --> Turkish iyi oyunlar :smile:
Also the Turkish thread: https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,316643.0.html

I tried the mod in Turkish language, looking really good I love the rpg element of this mod, I will retry it again in English to look at it more closer. However I have both questions and suggestions for this mod.

My question is, I read somewhere, if I'm not mistaken, my children are the only possible companion I could get, is that true? if that's true: cool! if it is not, so in order for me to get the other companion I should improve my relations with these people by quest until I can recruit them, am I correct?

My suggestion:

If the team agree I suggest to change the music, especially on map, really sound lousy and made me sleepy.
My other suggestion, I really like this mod because it give us a cool way to earn money and to survive, however the vanila arena with its reward really made survival in the game quite pointless. I directly enter arena as soon as I start my game and surprisingly I won a thousand denar (I bet the first bet only in case I lose), I can easily earn lots of money, start build my troops, become vassal, capture town and become rich in a very short moment, at this moment trading, farming or other activity becoming quite pointless. And note I'm not good at warband, but I'm an experience player who already play this game for years.

The possible solution that I can think are:

1. set a high honor rating to enter a tournament. And increase the difficulty.
2. Or increase the difficulty of the tournament.
3. Decrease the amount of reward or the number of tournament that is held in town.

Those are my suggestion.
Thank you for  the great mod.

zykox said:
Ok, started a completely new character...

Killing the "troublesome Monsoon bandits" doesn't work. They appear, I kill them...nothing happens.

It's not working, no matter what I do. I can't continue the quest...

erennuman_mb said:
Have you tried dreaming? Enter your room and interact with the bed :party:

that's fun, it is work like a minigame, but the reward really just add 2 moral of the troops? The concept is great and if there are more motivation to sleep and dream than getting 2 moral I think it can be more addicting. And the reference to the good, the bad and the ugly also hilarious. However I lost that shooting contest!

another suggestion, merging this mod with this will be awesome I think:

http://www.nexusmods.com/mbwarband/mods/3523/?

erennuman_mb said:
zykox said:
zykox said:

Killing the "troublesome Monsoon bandits" doesn't work. They appear, I kill them...nothing happens.

Talk to Lord Rezalit and see what happens.
Lord Rezalit doesn't talk to me, and the Lady says, I have to be a sword master.

Here is my save file...just before I get the "hunt the monsoon bandits" quest.
I have already won all 1vs1 duels, so once you talk to the sword master, you'll get the gear and the quest.
http://rg.to/file/1643f89c932523d86aa64b2abe8aa256/sg00.sav.html

zykox said:
erennuman_mb said:
zykox said:
zykox said:

Talk to Lord Rezalit and see what happens.
Lord Rezalit doesn't talk to me, and the Lady says, I have to be a sword master.

Here is my save file...just before I get the "hunt the monsoon bandits" quest.
I have already won all 1vs1 duels, so once you talk to the sword master, you'll get the gear and the quest.
http://rg.to/file/1643f89c932523d86aa64b2abe8aa256/sg00.sav.html
I talked to the tea merchant, went to Lady Asalit, she told me to become a swordmaster. Continuing on...
EDIT: Nothing happened.
I'm looking through the code to find the problem.

Back
Top Bottom