[EU 5aside WWC 1] Season IV - Main Topic - aD Champions!

Pick your MVP for EU 5 aside WWC 1

• Achto

Votes: 26 48.1%
  • Bendetto

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Prusak(played under name of Krzyzak in Bronze medal match)

Votes: 24 44.4%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
I'll turn my thing into a suggestion.

Let the Captains decide which player(s) of their team get into the MVP poll, so that the player(s) are decided fairly and not by screenshots.
Good idea.

Wub Wub Wub Wub Bwaaah said:
I'll turn my thing into a suggestion.

Let the Captains decide which player(s) of their team get into the MVP poll, so that the player(s) are decided fairly and not by screenshots.
Solid suggestion.
But it won't work if it takes days for captains to post which of their players should be added to MVP poll.

Actually lets test it out.

aD Captain post the names of 2 players from your team that should be nominees for MVP award
Swaggers Captain post the name of 1 player from your team that should be nominee for MVP award
13 Angry Men post the name of 1 player from your team that should be nominee for MVP award

Lets try it this way.Optionally I would add 1 extra nominee from the team that ended fourth in case that player played really well.
So in the end we will have poll of 4-5 players.

If you want fairness how about starting by not letting any random vote for their friend? pretty more impactful a wrong champion than a wrong nominee ^^

Some people are taking this waaay too serious...
This is supposed to be fun poll for community to get little more involved,but oh well...

Erminas said:
This is supposed to be fun poll for community to get little more involved,but oh well...

What the hell, why exactly did you not bring up the "some people are taking this waaay too serious, this is supposed to be fun poll for community" argument when Tallie aswell suggested fairness, instead of gladly approving it and then being an hostile prick towards mine?
Whatever kid, have fun with your little irrelevant tournaments.

lol
5p4m0y.jpg
Translate: Have you a TW account? If yes vote for me, if not register and vote for me :grin: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,326800.30.html thanks!

Overgaul said:
Erminas said:

What the hell, why exactly did you not bring up the "some people are taking this waaay too serious, this is supposed to be fun poll for community" argument when Tallie aswell suggested fairness, instead of gladly approving it and then being an hostile prick towards mine?
I am pretty sure I did in one of previous WWCs...
But hey he wanted it tested so here goes.I still don't think it will work.

What you suggested is just ridiculous on the other hand.How the heck can I prevent someone from voting in poll?
Sure we can have admins picking MVPs on our own.Or maybe even include Team Captains,but that would mean not having poll at all.
And that is not my way of seeing community being more involved.

Will do,thanks for supporting our little irrelevant tournaments by playing five times for different WWC teams in past :wink:

Anyhow,for next week I will have different MVP award system ready.
It will be mix of suggestions posted here and what we had till now.And this was all supposed to be fun poll...

Overgaul said:
Erminas said:

you are funny :grin:

WWC%201st%20draft.png

134411Georgia.png
  Fourth Place goes to 
134411Georgia.png

MihaWkmovestoUSA   

5aS4wwc1fourth_zpsuumedxg4.png

Thanks for participating in WWC!

Things didn't go your way this time,but I hope we will see at least some of your players again in future competitions :wink:

309qazo.jpg
  [size=20pt]Bronze Medal goes to 
309qazo.jpg

13 Angry Men 

5aS4wwc1bronze_zps2rqspq28.png

Congrats!

Really strong performance in Bronze Medal match! Nice to see you were motivated to play till the end and you definitely deserved this medal.

emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png
  Silver Medal goes to 
emptybanner_zps8b2cb97f.png

The Ultimate Supreme Swaggers

5aS4wwc1silver_zps4xsijiyq.png

Congratulations Swaggers!

Most of the community thought you would take Gold with ease in this WWC.Especially when you posted your finalized roster which looked rather impressive.I am not sure what went wrong,but I hope you guys at least had fun playing together.Congratulations on your Silver Medal

flag1.jpg
  Gold Medal goes to 
flag1.jpg

Alliance of Destruction 

5aS4wwc1gold_zpsykrzethb.png

Congratulations aD!

Great performance aD.Nice tactics and impressive performance in Semi Final match,that we streamed, was repeated on Sunday as well.Keep it up and you become top team I am sure.One of the main characteristics of those top teams is that they perform best when it's most needed.You showed us that you can do that yesterday against great players your opposition had.New players you added to your roster definitely improved your chances of winning.This shows us that in past you only lacked 1-2 really good players to maybe even become one of the favorites to take this season's Gold Cup.See you in Champions WWC for which you have qualified.

[size=20pt]EU 5 aside Champions WWC MVP Award

aD player Achto wins the award for two really good performances this weekend.Well deserved

So, congratulations to Achto, The MVP of the EU 5 aside WWC 1 !
5aS4wwc1mvp_zpsu51drmqh.png

-EU Hall of Fame updated with awards

Topic will remain open till tomorrow just in case you want to write congratulations posts.

As for MVP poll I can just say that all this fuss was for nothing since in the end player that deserved it won it.
So relax people and don't be so serious about all of this.This is just a game.
However,suggestions were noted and system will be slightly modified for next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom