World News Today, brought to you by TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amontadillo said:
I would not have considered it strange.

You're not as concerned with accuracy as I am. This might shock you, but it turns out other people have different values than you. As it was clearly not intended to be taken seriously, it had the lowest priority in terms of correcting. Therefore I placed it last.

masterborn12 said:
Lol how ironic would it be if a communist Jew took over Germany if they succeeded that revolution.
This is an amazing post as it sounds like something both far-wingers could say, without the name you wouldn't know if it was a Nazi or Antifa.

Gestricius said:
masterborn12 said:
Lol how ironic would it be if a communist Jew took over Germany if they succeeded that revolution.
This is an amazing post as it sounds like something both far-wingers could say, without the name you wouldn't know if it was a Nazi or Antifa.

Why do u always jump on everything i say hell i bet that If I said "hello" you would find some point in history where a nazi said hello and then say that antifa is bad bla bla bla. Take it easy.

It might have a little something to do with how quickly you often are to associate even the most innocuous of statements with far-right fascists who need to be eradicated with violence and hey antifa aren't all that bad guys come on exterminate the fascists comrades.

Maybe just a little.

There's also the part where Gesty probably feels the need to distance himself as much as he can from you, what with having a decent chance of being associated with you purely because of geography.

Or maybe he just prefers to speak out whenever he reckons you said something stupid. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MadVader said:
He's embarrassing the Swedish Left, that's why.
I'm not Left-Left though, I'm Left-Center. :razz: If anything, it would only elevate the other political ideologies whilst descending the ones related to ANTIFA and "autonomyous political organisations". Whilst masterborn shares the common mindset that change and the removal of unwanted political figures that will "prevent the revolution" can only be achieved through violence, there are still a few intelligentsia who properly analyses political points and so forth. Saying something that would further my connection to masterborn without analysing it and questioning it would be stupid and is actually a part of my political theories on party politics. So not only would it be stupid, it would also be hypocritical.  Although there are plenty of anarchists in these organisations, few seem to have read Bakunin, who proposed a peaceful revolution and natural emancipation of the hierarchy.

Short answer : I answers as I did because it really sounds like something found on /pol/.

Unsurprisingly, you cling to your Center to be socially acceptable. Do you even smoke crack?
Youth politics is about taking risks and courting controversy. Snide outrage over SJWs is for the mentally castrated minions of the political class that faint at the sight of little blood on the pavement. Steel yourself with used tampons or forever abandon any pretensions to make the society better, stronger and faster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom