World News Today, brought to you by TW

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed lots of times, little bits of news will be brought up in random threads. They may take up a few pages of posts, but aren't big enough to start a new thread for. So here's a place to come discuss the news of the world without starting a new thread, or taking up space in another one. Enjoy.

Breaking news: A whole lot of ****ed up **** has happened in the past, is happening now, and will happen in the future. And now a commercial break, and then on to Somebody-or-other with the weather.

A horrible virus has contaminated the water supply that your kids may be drinking right now! 435 deaths so far, and many more hospitalized! There is only one known cure:

But we'll get to that later. First: Sports!

And here are the sports:

AMERICAN FOOTBALL IS THE GREATEST IF YOU DON'T LIKE FOOTBALL YOU ARE NOT AMERICAN. NONE OF THIS ***** U-R-PEAN FOOTBALL, ONLY TRUE MERICAN FOOTBALL. HOCKEY IS FOR STUPID SYRUP-GUZZLING CANADIANS AND VOLLEYBALL IS FOR OFF-SEASON FASHION MODELS. GOLF IS FOR RICH REPUBLICAN SCUM, AND LACROSSE WAS INVENTED BY THE STUPID FRENCH WHO CAN'T WIN ANY WAR. NASCAR IS COOL AND BASKETBALL IS OK BUT NOTHING COMPARES TO 200 POUND DUDES SLAMMING INTO EACHOTHER. FOOTBALL IS THE BEST IF YOU DISAGREE THAN YOU CAN SUCK MY FREEDOM.
HERE ARE YOUR SCORES OF THE GREATEST GAME EVER THE SUPERBOWL:

PATRIOTS: 28

SEAHAWKS: 24

THE PATRIOTS ARE CHEATER SCUM WHO DEFLATE BALLS, PROBABLY TO MAKE THEM THE SAME SIZE AS THEIRS. AND NO, WE WILL NOT COVER ANY OTHER NEWS, ONLY DEFLATED FOOTBALLS. BECAUSE FOOTBALL IS GREAT. ISIS SUCKS AND RUSSIA SUCKS BUT FOOTBALL IS FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEIR *****-SHENANAGINS.

Next, we will have various experts discuss football.

Now, on topic: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-31576486

That's probably not good.

There was a march the other day for a prosecutor that was found dead in his bathroom. He was in charge of the case of a terrorist attack on a jewish building in the nineties. He was going to declare the day after his death.

http://www.theonion.com/articles/hitandrun-driver-kills-prominent-member-of-deer-co,38001/

For **** sake.
I'm so pissed at the cowardice of this hit and run driver.

We must do something to protect this community.

Of course I'm serious.
The local deer community been thru a lot.

This **** is devastating.
**** this driver and his selfish and cowardly personality.

But there will be no investigation because the local human are deerphobic.
Deer are oppressed and this has to stop.
Check your human privilege!

I think the world would be a better place if all chickens and cows were replaced by turkey and deer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom