please unnbbann

Users who are viewing this thread

So me and my buddy's were doing a firing line, and there was a mash of our calvary and there calvary (nopoleonic wars). I'm not trying to make this sound rediculose but we shot and just 2 of our calvary were hit in the cross fire. So the next round (this is on battle) they followed us and kept following us. We told them to go away for about 2:30 minutes. So then my friend General Jones accidentally bannetted one of the Bully calvarie men. Keep in mind I just bought the game for him. Then odyseus panicked as well and he shot the calvarie man running at him. They got banned, I think its because the admin [New Player] was his name was with them. Then I really, really stupidly shot the guy who banned my friends I was just extremely mad, he gave them no time to explain and he wouldn't let me explain either. I am really, really sorry and so is my buddy's (General Jones, Odysseus)  My name is Sgt_Geniola on warband my steam name is Jupiter My actual name is Daniel Geniola. My friend general Jones steam name is SurviveandEndure My buddy's Odysseus name is the same. This will NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN. I really really do apologize I even apologize for the admin I killed to. The server was on Nepolionic war. NW_Official_NA1

Back
Top Bottom