General discussion

Users who are viewing this thread

Articulo34 said:
Lilly112 said:
So, are 4th Rate Frigates the best ships in the game? I'm an Admiral with a town that has the Dry Docks upgrade, and it gives me a 4th Rate Frigate as the best ship it can make.
No. The most powerful ships are the 1st Rate Ship of the Line (has the most cannons) and the Manila Galleon (less cannons than the 1st Rate, but more cargo).

I found that out after getting into a fight with one, and then capturing it. But thank you anyway. I was wondering where the Manila Galleon stood.

When are they going to be out of Beta or better yet out Alpha. There is a lot of missing content for this game and then Steam stated it was released on February of this year? Good thing I got this game really cheap for $4 at a prerelease on steam. Now I can't get my money back damn. All well I guess we have to wait next year before it is an actual game.

They are adding naval sieges in the next patch  :smile:

1053beta-1024x576.jpg

mike56 said:
They are adding naval sieges in the next patch  :smile:

1053beta-1024x576.jpg

I tried the naval sieges. After five volleys, my 1st Rate Ship of the Line had not done any sort of damage to the enemy walls, and there was no way in until it did, so I just had to sit there, watching it get pummeled by their cannons as the walls resisted every shot it fired.

Back
Top Bottom