New youtubb viddo, hope you like it! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Well, he messed up during Borr's tournament and it was really annoying, but he is still good at doing his fun/casual videos. He should keep doing what he is good for for some time and maybe one day have another chance of proving that he can stream properly competitive stuff.

Lil Riccii said:
? Rey said:
Feel like no one should even bother checking your stuff after your **** during Borr's tournament.

What? **** off. If there's anyone to blame for that stream it's me. I didn't tell him anything about the players playing so he had nothing to work with. Also, why are you such a self entitled ******* all the time? Ever heard of second chances? And if you review the previous comments on this thread, they're nothing but commendations for his thorough humour and originality.

lol. Why so triggered? Fair point about second chances but highly doubt streamer of his kind can do anything serious and well prepared.

Erminas said:
Orion said:
Bump with content, not with a post that says "bump."
LooRy said:
Marnid suggested the way you should bump your threads...
Next time, your warning will turn into mute, so please stop spamming your threads without anything meaningful to add :wink:
I will do this in the future, sorry for causing trouble. Thank you for giving me another chance. Have a wonderful day :smile:

Edit...:

VornOfSwag said:
Erminas said:
Orion said:
Bump with content, not with a post that says "bump."
LooRy said:
so please stop spamming your threads without anything meaningful to add :wink:

LooRy is meaningful himself.
We are all meaningful buddy, hope you're taking care man  :smile:

Back
Top Bottom