Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

First, I'm not sure if this is a bug, but it seems manface_white2_1 head texture uses the same black body texture with manface_black1, creating a conspicuous seam between the former head and body. Second, Sidhethon (or something like that, the Geldar claimant) has his dialogue outcome bugged for an elf game start. Third, elvish leather hat's icon and some other hat's icons are upside down in the menu.

Yes, they're upside down, blame the engine. I'm not gonna waste my time and mod's space to create non-skinned versions of skinned helmets just so they look pretty on the inventory screen.

Thanks for reporting the skin issue, I'll fix it.

Im playing 0.99 and couldnt find visavo and atanos austad at third legion outpost, the outpost itself is neutral from the beginning.
Is there any condiiton so those 2 npc would show up? want to do venetorian quest so they will rise up again
Thx before

After consuming all of their arrows or become unhorsed,horse archers with spear(such as Elintoran Knight) and companions will neither raise their melee weapon to attack nor raise shield to defence but just follow the attacker.

I am playing H12, I am with Maccavia and after getting Graf Castle, it was given to me.
Its village was blue (Maccavia), but when I was granted the castle, the village became owned by Elintor (switched to green) and its market city is now Galwe (owned by Elintor). I am not 100% sure it switched as I was assigned teh castle, but before it was blue, after it became green, I just did not see that happening.

The village was unassigned.

As we are here, night ambushes are still on a 75% chance for happening. I basically know I will be ambushed in every town:smile:

There seems to be a bug as to where the archers that fire in volleys in formation (which can no longer be disabled) fire before they're fully aimed so none of their shots hit. This is especially evident with Reich archers. 10 battles and not a single one has gotten a single kill.

which can no longer be disabled
It could never be disabled since the moment it was added.
And it's not really volley, it's just a script processing all the idle archers (the ones that couldn't find a target automatically) at the same time

Reich archers use rather inaccurate bows, that's just it. At long range, they're abysmal, especially their lower tiers.

As we are here, night ambushes are still on a 75% chance for happening. I basically know I will be ambushed in every town:smile:
Bad luck?
I barely ever encounter them in my game since I fixed their frequency.

No clue about the village. Until I happen to encounter something so rare (never reported before) and bizarre in my game and manage to test it, no idea what oversight could possibly cause this.

@Leonion, thanks for the reply, my luck I guess,the dice loves me:smile:)
As I said, no biggies at all, i was just reporting what happened to me:smile:

EDIT: for future lurkers....obviously Leonion was correct, it was just an incredible serie of bad rolls, the ambushes feel like "ambushes" now.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if this is the correct thread but in the multiplayer beta when choosing Vlandian sergeant and picking franceska the description says it gives you 5 throwing axes when in fact it only gives you 3. This happens on both custom servers and quick play.

I'm not sure if this is the correct thread but in the multiplayer beta when choosing Vlandian sergeant and picking franceska the description says it gives you 5 throwing axes when in fact it only gives you 3. This happens on both custom servers and quick play.
Wrong thread. This is for Perisno, not Bannerlord Beta.

The Adventurers Guild seems to be remnant despite being disabled:
fKRA85b.jpg

Fort Trilond seems to have bad AI, but they can walk through if led by the player. I didn't get a screenshot for that one.

Serin Castle has issues with a roof spawn, and some AI gets stuck by the lower walls, mainly archers:
F9TTrAI.jpg

smile54.gif

Their agents are everywhere.
Thank you, comrade. You did a great service to the world of Perisno by reporting that despicable tavern keeper.
I'll make sure to re-educate him.

Good, good, let the hate flow through them, but I don't want to know what else you'll be flowing through them.

It could never be disabled since the moment it was added.
And it's not really volley, it's just a script processing all the idle archers (the ones that couldn't find a target automatically) at the same time

Reich archers use rather inaccurate bows, that's just it. At long range, they're abysmal, especially their lower tiers.

Bad luck?
I barely ever encounter them in my game since I fixed their frequency.

No clue about the village. Until I happen to encounter something so rare (never reported before) and bizarre in my game and manage to test it, no idea what oversight could possibly cause this.

I don't think you understand how bad it is. In 'Charge' battle mode the archers preform fine. But the formations AI is battle breaking. They constantly try to fire while moving, a group of 25 elite archers will not get a single kill firing point blank. If you tried joining an army as the Reich you'd see what I mean.

I don't think you understand how bad it is.
I definitely do not understand what you're talking about because ever since I adapted HA's AI to work for archers they've been devastatingly effective (and a huge pain in the ass for me as a cavalryman) and I WISH they missed their shots a bit more often.
And of all the people who played PNB and Perisno 0.99 you're the only person who found them ineffective.
Besides, if it's about AI and not bow accuracy & WP, then it should affect all archers. But go fight some Elintoran armies and see how often THEY miss their shots.

I definitely do not understand what you're talking about because ever since I adapted HA's AI to work for archers they've been devastatingly effective (and a huge pain in the ass for me as a cavalryman) and I WISH they missed their shots a bit more often.
And of all the people who played PNB and Perisno 0.99 you're the only person who found them ineffective.
Besides, if it's about AI and not bow accuracy & WP, then it should affect all archers. But go fight some Elintoran armies and see how often THEY miss their shots.

I have. It does affect all archers to an extreme degree as to where they are unusable. However it does not effect vav archers or crossbows. I guess I'll try reinstalling the mod.

Back
Top Bottom